• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Alexxio M.

Which Final fantasy character do you think is Destiny Islands mayor

Hi everyone I was making a list of all the known and implied final fantasy characters in kh and noticed that the Destiny islands part of the list was pretty short. Then I remembered that Kairi was adopted by the mayor of Destiny islands and figured that if he or she ever got a reveal he or she...
  2. Alexxio M.

All the original org xiii members ranked by how mean/manipulative they were to Roxas and or Xion

Hi everyone I hope this is in the right place. This is purely for fun and some inspiration for some OC’s that I’m making. But I was wondering if you were to rank the original organization members from most manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion to least manipulative/mean to Roxas and or Xion...
  3. Alexxio M.

Help with Tewey final remix secret reports

Just wanna know can you go back to previous days to get the secret reports. I’m playing the game trial version of the game on switch so it may not work but just wanna see if there’s a solution. Thanks
  4. Alexxio M.

Fan anniversary dates

Hi everyone I've been thinking about Kh's 20th anniversary and thought it would be cool to compile all the important fan dates this includes days, weeks or months for certain types of fanfiction, music remix evolutions and character birthdays. I have some dates here. 3/28- sora and the series'...
  5. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► A double feature kh 2nd generation fic and its prequel

Hi everyone I made a pair of kh 2nd generation fics revolving around two of my OC’s attempting to summon their keyblades for the umptenth and first time. I posted both fics on Ao3 and a link to one of them on a thread about summer writing prompts however even though both feature popular...
  6. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► KH Alternate universe school story recommendations

Hi everyone I’m looking for inspiration so are there any school au fanfics or comics for kh other than the liverpepper twins comics that you’d recommend particularly ones that have Roxas and Xion in them? Thanks for the help
  7. Alexxio M.

Advice/Help ► Dialogue troubles

Hi Everyone lately I’ve been having some dialogue troubles with a fanfic of mine. This dialogue is for Isa for a fanfic which takes place after kh3 revolving around an OC that is his and Axels adopted daughter summoning her keyblade for the first time. I imagine Isa’s relationship with his...
  8. Alexxio M.

Fanfiction ► The guardian chronicles a kh 2nd generation anthology series

Hello everyone and welcome to the guardian chronicles forum a kingdom hearts 2nd generation anthology series I‘m making myself focusing on the adventures and milestones of the children of the guardians of light and their friends. But before we can get into these wonderful stories here are some...
  9. Alexxio M.

FFXV and TWEWY involvement in KH phase 2

Hi everyone. I’m new to this so bear with me. Just a question nagging at my mind how likely is it that unreality, the introduction to worldlines through Luxu/Xigbar and quadratum in general will lead to Sora and the gaurdians meeting the gangs of both FFXV and the Twewy Franchise (Even if Nomura...