• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. okhi12

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

It's not the first time. Just remember we got a cutscene in 0.2 about Mickey losing his shirt to explain why he was shirtless when he appeared in the KH1 ending...
  2. okhi12

Are the Angel Star heartless actual angels?

They aren't. Only pureblood heartless are natural beings that have existed for a very long time, since darkness started corrupting the hearts of people. Emblem heartless are artificial. Angels are God's creations but there's nothing divine about the origin of the Angel Star heartless. As any...
  3. okhi12

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Thanks a lot! That makes sense.
  4. okhi12

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

This still confuses me. Is Lea's keyblade supposed to be really broken? Xemnas broke it but Lea could summon it again shortly after in that scene when everyone use their keyblades to contain Kingdom Hearts while Sora goes through Xehanort's portal. Lea also wields it in the aerial fight against...
  5. okhi12

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Good point. I don't think there's enough evidence to say whether she's the real Strelitzia or the data clone so you may be right. I supossed she's the real one because she said Quadratum is an afterlife for her and Sora. She's aware of her own death. That does not exclude the possibility of her...
  6. okhi12

For sure. Maybe Lauriam and Elrena as well. They're trying to find Strelitzia after all.
  7. okhi12

How many afterworlds does KH have? Aside from the obvious Underworld in the Olympus world, there's the Final World (more like a limbo), Kingdom Hearts itself where hearts go after accepting death... What are the specific conditions to go to Quadratum instead? Strelitzia was merely killed, Sora...
  8. okhi12

For me he's Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus.
  9. okhi12

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary screenshots and logos

Kingdom Hearts V will feature Sora with Vexen's hair. Wait and see.
  10. okhi12

Vacations, ReMind, Melody of Memory, FF7R and other projects... I mean, the development could be a bit more advanced but it's not like they've been doing nothing in 3 years.
  11. okhi12

I hope KHIV doesn't take 5 years! Strelitzia and Sora look gorgeous and they'll look even better in the finished game! I'm glad Donald and Goofy will still be in the game, I hope they find their way to Quadratum. Hades is related to the afterlife so everything points in that direction. Missing...
  12. okhi12

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I bet they'll finally give a -hopefully- definitive date for Dark Road's ending, but the best thing they could do is releasing it just after the event. Not likely, though. Whatever new game they announce I wish it's not a PS5 & Xbox Series exclusive, I can't afford a PS5 right now. Even if I...
  13. okhi12

Happy 20th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | DREAMSCAPE ! Emotional and Epic

It's a nice tribute to the KH series. I liked it overall, except that "choppy effect" at the beginning which is almost headache-inducing. I'm not a fan of the fade-to-black overuse either. Edit: I didn't notice before as I watched the video on my phone with a low volume, but what I considered a...
  14. okhi12

My dad just bought Re:Mind OH MY GOD

Yeah, it's weird it hasn't been on sale yet. Now you can easily find the base game for like half the price of the DLC, it makes no sense. But I'm glad you'll finally be able to play it! I liked it a lot and the new boss fights are amazing. I hope you like those as well!
  15. okhi12

Tetsuya Nomura shares Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Message + Sketch

This is funny and fitting because reapers
  16. okhi12

Spoilers ► Black Box betting pool

You mean the 13 willful darknesses? As far as I recall they were never mentioned to come from the X-Blade. If that was the case the Master would have mentioned it when he told Luxu about them. If he did I don't remember it.
  17. okhi12

Spoilers ► Black Box betting pool

It contains 99 dalmatians. The Master of Masters mastered the art of locking puppies in chests long before it became a common thing. Jokes aside, my guess is a classic: the 13 dark pieces of the original X-Blade.
  18. okhi12

Spoilers ► Why did Braig/Xigbar wait for so long?

For some reason, Xehanort's keyblade war is an important step in the Master of Master's plan, according to the secret reports. The reason is not clear yet but Luxu/Xigbar had to wait until the war was over and Xehanort defeated. It's implied the black box couldn't be found until after the war...
  19. okhi12

Spoilers ► Do you think KARMA will play a role in the next game?

At first I was gonna say there isn't, but to be honest armored Xehanort in KH3 and Maleficent look like demons and Chernabog is a demon. The seven deadly sins in the Lost Masters' names are frequently associated with demons, and heartless are evil creatures which dwell in the darkness. However I...
  20. okhi12

Spoilers ► Do you think KARMA will play a role in the next game?

The Holy spell is named Sanctus (latin for holy or sacred) in the spanish version of FF and KH games. If Disney forbids the use of religious terms they would ban those words in european countries as well, not only in USA. I'm pretty sure Disney can allow some religious words and imagery in KH...