• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zettaflare

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Elemental's setting could be a pretty interesting world that could give us an air elemental form change for Sora. Might be too late for KHIV though
  2. Zettaflare

Why didn't the other Organization members get their bodies back?

I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you mean why certain members got restored as humans after CoM and KH2? If so they all became human again. Xehanort just turned Braig, Even, Isa, Demyx, Luxord, Laurium, and Elrena back into Nobodies again for his new organization
  3. Zettaflare

How do you guys think Kingdom Hearts will include Disney TVA as worlds in the future of the series?

It's not confirmed yet but it's looking pretty likely. That would still go back to my point about Disney shows having a chance if Star Wars gets a world in KH4
  4. Zettaflare

How do you guys think Kingdom Hearts will include Disney TVA as worlds in the future of the series?

While I don't consider the medals a hint I could see TV shows eventually ending up in the series. Especially shows based on worlds that have appeared in the series such as Tangled. After Star Wars got in anything is possible at this point
  5. Zettaflare

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

Amnesia could also be interesting when you take into account Donald and Goofy. If they make it into Quadratum thanks to Hades it could be like KH1 again where Sora is traveling with them for the first time. With the difference being they've already known Sora even if they are strangers from...
  6. Zettaflare

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I wouldn't be surprised if Xehanort was descended from the Ephemer's bloodline the Society of Successors. Also kind of amused that Nomura was shocked at how popular was at Yozora becoming popular overseas lol
  7. Zettaflare

Keyblade spotted in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers trailer

Nice. Be cool if we could get an actual Sora cameo in the film.
  8. Zettaflare

DEARLY BELOVED & THE QUEEN

As long as Utada wants to do it I see no reason for there not to be a new theme song from her and a new rendition of Dearly Beloved. Even if it is a new chapter
  9. Zettaflare

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

Good question. Maybe not. Though if they don't want Sora killing Stormtroopers on screen they could still do Heartless based on them
  10. Zettaflare

Film ► Lightyear - June 17th 2022

New trailer. Didn't see that plot twist coming
  11. Zettaflare

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

She could actually visit all of the worlds belonging to the new PoH in addition to Corona and Arendelle
  12. Zettaflare

Quadratum is going to be the "Hub" world for KH4

Aside from opening up portals Ballad of Caius brought up the possibility of trains. Quadratum could have a train station that makes travel to other worlds possible like the one used in Twilight Town
  13. Zettaflare

Quick! Favorite world in each game! GO!

KH1: Hollow Bastion CoM: Twilight Town KH2: Timeless River Days: Twilight Town BBS: Deep Space DDD: Symphony of Sorcery 0.2: Castle of Dreams part of Dark world KH3: The Caribbean
  14. Zettaflare

KH4 probable worlds

They might not have to be saved. Depending on how the situation plays out Hades might be willing to listen to their request(if Donald and Goofy are actually going to him for aid)
  15. Zettaflare

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

I thought the same thing too when I first saw him at the end of Union. If Eraqus is really descended from Brain it makes sense for Sigurd to be an old man by the time Xehanort is born in Scala.
  16. Zettaflare

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

Since they are still deciding on furniture it would be cool if Sora's room ended up looking identical to his Destiny Island room from the first game
  17. Zettaflare

Interesting. Would be cool if Riku gets the forest, Strelitzia gets outer space, and SDG team up with Luke for Vader and Palpatine.
  18. Zettaflare

I think Donald and Goofy being present for RotJ more serious and dramatic moments would be ok. If they are there in the Death Star they'll probably try to save Luke along with Sora instead of just acting silly
  19. Zettaflare

For now I think it will only be Endor's moon and the second Death Star ship. The events of the first half of the film will probably be explained to Sora through dialogue
  20. Zettaflare

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Well it's been a year since Re:MIND. He could have left Radiant Garden in that time and ended up in Quadratum like Luxord.