Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

I'm not sure if the rest of you saw Wreck It Ralph in the theater like I did, but this echos something that's going to happen later in the movie. (Don't click the spoiler tag if you haven't watched it!) Not sure what is going to happen with that Cy-Bug, (I did theorize behind the spoiler tag)...
  2. maryadavies

New Forum Software

Yeah, as I said they're cockroaches. *reports 4 more threads*
  3. maryadavies

New Forum Software

Thank you Edmunds. I was reporting those right and left, and they ARE annoying. Glad to hear it won't happen again, tho I know full well. Spammers are like cockroaches, squash 1 and 5 more show up 🤮
  4. maryadavies

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

No kidding Spockanort; A CY-BUG ATE A DARKLING! Sounds like trouble.
  5. maryadavies

Woah and phew. I think Hercules would of been a better fit for what I just did than me. See, we...

Woah and phew. I think Hercules would of been a better fit for what I just did than me. See, we have a chest freezer downstairs. It wasn't shutting all the way anymore. That means..time to defrost it. And clean out some old stuff that we didn't use/forgot about. Been at it since 4 PM EST this...
  6. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XV

I found the XIV collab quest. Here's the skinny: Adventurer From Another World If you play XIV, this also explains how Noct GOT into Eorzea; he dissapears for a little while. [Edit] Also the rewards are new, powerful weapons if you are willing to grind, and Garuda as a summon.
  7. maryadavies

I found out something of mine needed fixed at SFGE. (Southern Fried Game Expo, for those that...

I found out something of mine needed fixed at SFGE. (Southern Fried Game Expo, for those that don't know the abbreviation) See, they had a console games room, and you had to bring your own controllers. A guy in the console room told me the battery in my DS3 was bulging a little bit and going...
  8. maryadavies

Well, 'Neko talked me into going to the Southern Fried Game Expo here in Atlanta. I had a good...

Well, 'Neko talked me into going to the Southern Fried Game Expo here in Atlanta. I had a good time; if I go next year, I'm proly going to check out some more of what's there besides the arcade (BIGGEST arcade I've ever seen). I've often said I'd go to both that and Momocon if I could. Well...
  9. maryadavies

We Have to Do Better

I am proly going to echo what most other people have said but I know how it can be in the trenches. (from being a member mod on RPGamer + knowing staffers over there. I think any site has this kinda bovine fecal material going on behind the scenes.) So mad props to the mods and people here...
  10. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

I'm on Excalibur aka. the Primal data cluster. You're on Mateus aka. the Crystal data cluster, which means we can't play together. (You can only make a party with people on your data cluster/server.) But I hope the thought counts!
  11. maryadavies

Aww max, that's sad. If I could (and it could be done, I don't think we're on the same data cluster anymore) I'd gladly cue up with you for 'em. ^^
  12. maryadavies

Well, if you're not playing Shadowbringers, you're missing out. I SWEAR..this is where Square FINALLY outdid Chains of Promithia (FFXI second expansion). Story's awesome so far, and this has been the smoothest launch of a expansion ever for XIV since I started playing. Ohhh yeah :)
  13. maryadavies

Best place to get cosplay costume

I would recommend doing what my brother did for his; check cons, and find someone who sews costumes. This works if you can't sew. The rest, you'll have to get crafty and make yourself.
  14. maryadavies

Finally. For a long time, I've been complaining about being too cold. I finally figured out why...

Finally. For a long time, I've been complaining about being too cold. I finally figured out why. There's a vent over my computer/setup that was blowing RIGHT. ON. ME. Might have some to do with weight but that's a good way to get froze right there. I got 'Neko to get a vent deflector and it's...
  15. maryadavies

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I can vouch too for a sports bra kinda..reducing the size of someone's..assets. So I can understand why they're trying to make it more realistic/have Tifa wear a sports bra. If you know LDS folk/Mormons like me, you know we wear a specific kind of undergarments. I wear the two piece...
  16. maryadavies

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

Thank you all of you! I did have a good party and all. Here's to another year!
  17. maryadavies

Mana / Seiken Densetsu Series

Bumpity bump bump and thread revival! My brother who owns a Switch (I'll just call him by his old FFXI chara's name here) Shadowneko got the new Collection of Mana for his Switch and has been letting me play it. Since I've never gotten to play the first game in the series legally (Final...
  18. maryadavies

Thanks everyone and Twilight; I hope I do too. We were waiting for the main party/the cake b/c well, my youngest brother's wife (I think that's a sister in law?) was out all last week at girls's camp (I don't think I needed to 'splain that too much) and we wanted to give her a day or two to...
  19. maryadavies

...Mine. Not so much KH news for that this year, tho we haven't had the real party yet and won't until tomorrow. But thought folks might want to know.
  20. maryadavies

Spotify adds a bunch more Final Fantasy soundtracks.

Okay, according to this post on the XIV reddit, they've fixed the JP problem now, tho if you have them on a playlist, the titles will STILL be in Japanese. At least in the Spotify program. But if you look at them separately/in the web player, they'll be in English. I think it'll take some time...