Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Imvu

Does anybody have an IMVU account? I need friends ^^ -HoneyFlavoredPocky (for IMVU)
  2. N

I love Disney World

I go there usually three times a year and ride every ride and now a lot of secrets. However, there are always more to learn. Got any secrets about Disney? My all time favorite rides are Tower of Terror, Rock N' Roller Coaster, and Expedition Everest. You? I LOVE DISNEY! who else???
  3. N

would you read

i want to write a book and i was wondering who would buy it if i got it published. Here's the summary on the back of the book: Toshi is a 17 year old boy who has spent his entire life not belonging anywhere as he is fostered from home to home. Just as he thinks that nobody will ever love him...
  4. N

Favorite June Manga

June is especially known for it's yaoi manga. So yaoi haters get out. But which is your favorite? My personal favorite is "Only the Ring Finger Knows" which is your favorite?
  5. N

Ouran High School Host Club

First there was Naruto then there was Yami no Matsuei then Death Note and now......OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB! it's comedy is just like that of Shiny Fruits Basket and it has hints of yaoi, yuri , and straight bt it's some of the funniest anime around today! has anybody else seen it?:thumbsup:
  6. N

A saint that is not seen is not adored

yaoi, kakairu, fluff He woke up to the smell of purity; white sweetness. He wondered if that was the snow still falling outside or the naked, perfect body that laid motionless next to him, sound asleep. Either way, it really didn’t matter to him. Kakashi stared at Iruka with no feeling...
  7. N

i just saw the Final Fantasy III commerical

for Nitendo DS... i know this should be somewhere else but it does relate back to Kingdom hearts but there was a pale girl with blonde hair just kinda looking off into the distance and looking all happy. Was that Namine???
  8. N

yami no matseui / descendants of darkness

didn't find a thread for descendants of darkness, so use this thread for spoilers, theories and comments...
  9. N

desperate housewives

what's going to happen nexT????? what do you think
  10. N

what now?

like what do you think is going to happen in Desperate Housewives? fillers? theories? spoilers?
  11. N

my favorite hobby is kind of....weird.

try beating my weird hobby with yours. i'll tell you mine when i feel someone has beat me
  12. N

what happens when you are like me?

Even now as I sit alone, staring at what seems to be nothing I begin to wonder and I begin to think. Hearing your voice over and over, repeaditly within the realms of my mind, I begin to wonder once again, and probably not for the last time, I begin to question our relationship. This...
  13. N

i found the kingdom hears movie!!!

here's the url but be sure to save a copy for meeee!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Cinema-Anthology-DVD-Anime-FMV-Movie-1_W0QQitemZ290043368573QQihZ019QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem yes!!! it's so cool, they also have it for chain of memories...... brb waggg! my...
  14. N

the best stories...

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066790/ there are some lemon there are some yaoi there are some straight and there are bound to be spoilers
  15. N

Linkin Park or Naruto Soundtrack?

Good Charlotte or John Tesh? Funeral for a Friend or Phantom of the Opera? these are just a few choices.... but has anybody else hear of the band, Funeral For a Friend...? if not...then i'm gonna start a trend!!!! mwhahahahhahahahahhaa! evil world dominitation!
  16. N

teen titans

now that we have caught a glimpse of terra's return, what do you think will happen next? is anybody looking forward to the movie?
  17. N

Naruto discussion

hmm...i got lost in the Naruto Ramen thread shop one above, so i'm starting one here...say anything but first, i'd like to ask, does anybody have any theories about the outcome of naruto. like is sasuke going to come back? is orochimaru gonna die? is naruto going to become hokage? hehe...i think...
  18. N

best anime

what's the best anime ever? best manga? i think that naruto is the best anime and that 'only the ring finger knows' is the best manga... you? why?
  19. N

what are you thinking?-naruto

sasuke is dead and this is naruto's last goodbye http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3050731/1/
  20. N

good bye and good night

Naruto suddenly finds himself inside of Konoha walking the streets. he has no idea how he got there or why he was there. all he knows that is if one more person ignores him, he'll crack. yaoideath fic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3052282/1/