Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Praises

Wow, I was just rewatching those scenes this morning and didn't catch that at all!
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Eeeeeh the Traverse Town one doesn't count. He has the option to unlock it after he learns about the Keyblade from Yuffie and Leon. Not being able to unlock it (and the big safe) before then is justified by Sora not knowing what his weapon is yet.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

THE THING!? THE THING WITH THE FIGHTING AND SUFFERING!?
  4. FudgemintGuardian

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Yozora = Troy Baker Skuld = Troy Baker Brain = Troy Baker Yozora's Crew = Troy Baker Not Stella = Troy Baker Troy Baker = Nolan North
  5. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

The leak is fake. Everybody knows the interactions are R-rated.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

He does a very good job making sure everyone doesn't eat their own feet, so yes I agree.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel Vol. 1 February 2020

To put in another way; Schrodinger's canon. Everything is in a state of both canon and non-canon until the games say otherwise.
  8. FudgemintGuardian

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I'd say Ray Chase obviously for Not-Noctis, but he's already the voice for MoM. Not that he can't, but it might be weird, I dunno.
  9. FudgemintGuardian

My expectations are lower than the characters' intelligence.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

Not expecting much from the character guide besides the most basic info. If we're lucky, maybe it'll have those renders SE haven't released yet.
  11. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Photos of new Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POPs, Dark Aqua & Axel with Chakrams exclusives revealed

To be fair, it's difficult to tell them apart these days.
  12. FudgemintGuardian

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

Was gonna use the same image. :LOL:
  13. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

It claims the book will tell a huge part we've been clamoring for, but given how we are that's actually pretty darn vague. It could be anything from Xehanort and Eraqus' past to Sora's new haircut.
  14. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

You're welcome, and thank you!
  15. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Dark Aqua, Lea with Keyblade, and Kairi with Keyblade Funko POPs revealed

Is it weird how I like the little Destiny's Embrace more than the normal-sized one? I can't place why but it just somehow goes better with Funko Pop Kairi than normal DE goes with Kairi.