Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

List some pros and cons of KH3’s Disney worlds

Just as the title says. Nobody can deny that KH3 has its ups and downs, so let’s list some of the ones in the Disney worlds. I’ll start: Olympus Pros: >We fight all four Titans (albeit as one first and three second) >No tired formula of Hades using a FF character. >Cloud and Auron made a nice...
  2. Perkilator

Sora just won Guinness World Record!

Sora just won Guinness World Record for most appearances as the hero of a Square Enix JRPG!
  3. Perkilator

I found an Aqua kigurumi on Twitter

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a kigurumi of a Kingdom Hearts character...in my life. Edit: And here she is!
  4. Perkilator

Brawl happens at Disneyland's Toontown Area

I can't believe that the security took so long to respond to something so horrible, and near Goofy's house no less. Poor Goofy's gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight.
  5. Perkilator

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

My childhood's coming back, baby! This is a game I devoted a lotta time to, and I haven't felt this giddy about a remake of I've played as a kid since Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
  6. Perkilator

Create a Shadow-self based on yourself

You know the Shadow-selves from Persona 4? Well, I was thinking that we could make up our own Shadow-selves based on our problems (please move this to Forum Insanity if necessary). I’ll go first: “I am a shadow…the TRUE self. And video games are leagues better than everything else! Only my...
  7. Perkilator

Projared

In came you didn't get the news, ProJared was revealed to have been cheating on his wife and soliciting underage fans. He's cheated not only his wife, but himself. It's sad that he doesn't know the difference between game and integrity, because I subbed to him in early 2017 during my sophomore...
  8. Perkilator

Most boring game you’ve ever played?

Just as the title says; not worst game ever, just most boring ever. For me, it had to be FE Fates Birthright just due to all the bias in the story from both sides, not just Hoshido.
  9. Perkilator

Spiritual successor with Nick worlds?

Just as the title says. What if Square or somebody else made a spiritual successor to Kingdom Hearts with Nickelodeon characters and worlds? My ideas would be: -A main protagonist who travels with one companion and can have up to two others in a world. -A Crack in Time-esque space exploration...
  10. Perkilator

A casual Sora AU I found on Twitter

(DISCLAIMER: These aren’t mine, so I have no intention to take credit for it.)
  11. Perkilator

Kh3 enemies

(Pls ignore this I had typing problems)
  12. Perkilator

Which Seekers would fit in worlds not in the game?

Just as the title says. For me: Princess and the Frog: Luxord The Lone Ranger: Xigbar Emperor's New Groove: Demyx Wreck-it-Ralph: Dark Riku Atlantis, The Lost Empire: Terranort Agrabah (King of Thieves): Larxene
  13. Perkilator

Nightmare Dream Eaters could’ve worked as a KH3 enemy (kinda-rant)

So, you guys know how Spirit Meow Wow is a Link in KH3? Well, this made me realize that Nightmare Dream Eaters could’ve fit in the game, too. The world I was thinking of for them was replacing Heartless with them for Toy Box seeing the “split worlds” thing with that world’s plot (the fake Galaxy...
  14. Perkilator

HILARIOUS San Fransokyo Cutscene Gltich

I’ve got nothing to say, honestly. This, I think, does all the saying for me.
  15. Perkilator

My idea for a PROPER final battle (warning: wall of text)

Just as the title says, it’s gonna be a wall of text, so I’m gonna keep it in a spoiler tag.
  16. Perkilator

Film ► Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) [NOTE: ACTUALLY DIDDLYING REAL]

https://youtu.be/gUTtJjV852c Yeah. You read that right. This is real. I never even liked Dora the Explorer as a kid and I’m shocked that this is real; it hurts me.
  17. Perkilator

My idea of how Disney Town/Castle could’ve fit as playable in KH3

Just as the title says, I just thought of how Disney Town/Castle could’ve worked in KH3; SDG go to visit Chip and Dale Disney Castle after completing Toy Box and Corona to ask about the Datascape, but play some of Disney Town’s mini games on the way there (and even get Classic Kingdom after...
  18. Perkilator

If Emperor’s New Groove was in KH3, would it be TOO similar to Corona?

Just as the title says; I’ve been thinking about it recently and I’ve been wondering if they’re a bit too similar to each other. What’s your guys’ opinion on the matter?
  19. Perkilator

What was the biggest piece of drama that happened on KHI?

(Please move this into Forum Insanity if need be.) Mine for me was definitely World War Pooh (I wasn’t here for Larxene012, and I only caught a glimpse of Snortlax.)
  20. Perkilator

Goofing around in Classic Kingdom

https://youtu.be/66SNKpr7c58 Just to be clear; this is the Union X version.