Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

What's MX's favorite smiley?

This one: :X
  2. Ballad of Caius

From Xehanort, to Foretellers

Of all the things we got introduced to during the Xehanort Saga, in terms of gameplay, characters, music, whatever, what do you want to be carried on towards the Foretellers Saga? I really like the Organization XIII theme and its other interpretations, and really think it should stick as the...
  3. Ballad of Caius

The Worst Xehanort

Hey. I was having a thought about, of all the Xehanorts, which one do you think is the worst? Like, looking back, all of the stuff each of the 'norts did to people, which one do you think was the most evil? In my case, I think Xemnas was the worst. He pretty much tricked an entire group of...
  4. Ballad of Caius

Spoilers ► FINAL FANTASY in KH4

I just had a random thought as to how they can bring back a FINAL FANTASY character in whatever next game we play as Sora again: It's possible that Zack Fair died after the events of KH Birth by Sleep, so, what better way to meet-up with him again than in what seems to be a world where the dead...
  5. Ballad of Caius

MoM's Plan

God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan God's Plan...
  6. Ballad of Caius

Kingdom Hearts as a Portal

Warning: This theory is surrounded on KINGDOM HEARTS III and KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross spoilers.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Ice cream with

"Who will I have ice cream with?" - Roxas "Me!" - Xionort ...
  8. Ballad of Caius

[THEORY]And a Keyblade War raged

Hi. While replaying Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, specifically Aqua's scenario, I noticed that Vanitas says that the plan is to summon Kingdom Hearts and have Keyblade wielders from everywhere fight for it. Think about it... "Keyblade wielders from everywhere" At that point this line did...
  9. Ballad of Caius

Why is the Organization bankrupt?

Because they're on XIII.
  10. Ballad of Caius

[THEORY] Rage of the Unknown

Hi. This is me again being sparked into theorizing thanks to replaying KH2 on the PS4, lol. But in all seriousness, this idea popped into my head thanks to these themes: - Darkness of the Unknown, Xemnas' theme; - Rage Awakened, Terra's theme; - Fate of the Unknown, the secret ending theme...
  11. Ballad of Caius

Weird thought

Am I the only one that finds RELAXING the Saix fight in KH2? I mean, him goes buck wild and shouting MOVE ASIDE! There's something relaxing about seeing someone release all that rage, ahhaah.
  12. Ballad of Caius

[DISCUSSION] Looking back at KH2

Hey. After making some threads discussing the prospect of KH3 thanks to replaying KH2, I think we can pretty much try to pinpoint what's in-store for us in KH3 as we look back to KH2: * More than two party members is a natural evolution of the series. If you remember back to KH2, in Timeless...
  13. Ballad of Caius

[THEORY] Lea-Isa Resolution

Hey. It's me again. Been replaying KH2FM and it has got me thinking. On the scene that plays between Xemnas and Saix right after Sora unlocks the Keyhole in Twilight Town, right after Saix reports to Xemnas that he finished his assignment about seeding Sora with doubt, he turns his head down...
  14. Ballad of Caius

[DISCUSSION] Reaction Commands and difficulty

Hey. I've been replaying KINGDOM HEARTS II, and I don't seem to get the hate or hyperbole concerning Reaction Commands making the game easier and being an OP mechanic. Like, I'm playing on Standard, and still feel that the game's difficulty is just right. And I think that they added a layer of...
  15. Ballad of Caius

[SPECULATION] Key to Return Hearts

Hey. I've been replaying KINGDOM HEARTS II, and I noticed that the items that Sora shoots his Keyblade's beam at are items that connect hearts. The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee membership card connects the hearts of Leon and the gang with Sora's, Donald's and Goofy's; while the sword...
  16. Ballad of Caius

1,000 battle

Remember that 1,000 Heartless battle back in KH2? Well, what are your thoughts of having another one, but with all of the enemy types from the series?
  17. Ballad of Caius

Speculation > Xehanort's true goal

After replaying Terra's scenario in BBS, I think I know what Xehanort wants. He wants to recreate the Keyblade War in order to summon the Xblade, and with it, have access to Kingdom Hearts. But since KH is in the Realm of Darkness, then that would mean erasing the division between both realms...
  18. Ballad of Caius

FROM II DIRECTLY TO III

The other day I was lost in thought, pondering lots of things. One of them was “how would a hypothetical KINGDOM HEARTS III, without the existence of Days, Birth by Sleep, DDD, coded and KHx function?”. I was wondering this myself, and decided to try and answer this question. One of the...
  19. Ballad of Caius

Self-defense

With the news of college students being able to conceal firearms, what are your thoughts on it? But besides that specific point, let's talk about where this fits in: self-defense. Are YOU ready to defend yourself? If so: how? Have you ever had to defend yourself? Be it against a bully, burglar...
  20. Ballad of Caius

Dream Eaters Go

Spirit Dream Eaters only appear during the day, while Nightmare variants on the night. Gyms will be managed by members of the Xehanorganization. Go's professor will be Master Yen Sid. You choose between Team Guardians, Seekers or Neutral.