Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. raccoonscity

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Yeah, pretty much. When they "die" they just go back to him. The Unversed are also the negative emotions he feels, so he shouldn't be able to "feed off" the fear from the kids. He'd have to feel the emotion himself. The only case I can think of where this wasn't true were the Unversed from...
  2. raccoonscity

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I mean, who really knows with KH3. They're trying new things with the gameplay and enemies that they couldn't do before. The Gigas are so big but you can use them against each other as potential weapons, but (I'm probably safe to assume) that won't be a gameplay mechanic here. The Gigas health...
  3. raccoonscity

God, I love this idea. If this is real, it's actually a really smart move. Inside Out was released after BH6, which was the last movie added to the game. Any movie released after BH6 is not happening in KH3.
  4. raccoonscity

Some of the bosses can summon smaller, generic enemies. For example, the Darkside can summon Shadow Heartless. It might be the same idea.
  5. raccoonscity

So I decided I was going to wait a day to decide what I thought about this. And that I wouldn't think about this that much. But I lied. I was thinking about this a lot today. I really wanted to analyse this. I've been looking at what people have said to try to debunk it and make sense of it, and...
  6. raccoonscity

I just want to point out that it's not inconceivable that someone created this on Unreal Engine themselves and did editing on Photoshop. It's very good for a fan design, but too unpolished to be legitimate unless this is early stages. Plus, I don't want to believe that Sora's monster design...