Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DraceEmpressa

Japanese Response to KH III?

Well,if Amazon review isn't reliable, what about NND comments? I heard that site's comments are pretty reliable
  2. DraceEmpressa

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

CMIIW, but didn't Nomura said KH3 will bring lights to the union leaders future? Ventus- Sleeping for 10 years in Castle Oblivion Lauriam-Become Marluxia ..... And none of them are already an adult when things happened.... Geez...
  3. DraceEmpressa

Oh, hey! I am a Digimon fan too! and I'm still pissed at Toei on how Tri was executed and how they treat Sho isn't any better either! :D
  4. DraceEmpressa

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

I know the secret movie is Nomura-style crazy but does anyone have the OST?
  5. DraceEmpressa

I mean, if you know how Drakengard 1 ending E is and it's diddlying canon and starts Nier verse, it's not too far-fetched....
  6. DraceEmpressa

Now you remind me , I think I noticed something about Black Powder... And the artbook...
  7. DraceEmpressa

*SPOILERS* KH4 predictions? *SPOILERS*

who needs dual wielding when you can do
  8. DraceEmpressa

I am weak for sibling relationship stuff and San Fransokyo destroyed me, Final World and Keyblade Graveyard moreso how dare. Well technically Arendelle also did but since I already watched the movie before I'm not as shocked nor shaken....
  9. DraceEmpressa

And Invi's keyblade has thorns/vines pattern... Add it with Lauriam and Strelitzia's names, thats 4 character with plant motifs. And there is the group of surviving keykids itself, Dandelion... Gee, I wonder if there will be UX stuff with names like Kalpataru or Yggdrasil. Yin yang themes...
  10. DraceEmpressa

Full Epilogue In Japanese

I know Sora will still be relevant even until KH ends (if it ever ends) but ..
  11. DraceEmpressa

Are we allowed to attach images into the spoiler box now ? I mean, while it is a spoiler, it's no more leak and is already legally out, even just in Japan?
  12. DraceEmpressa

With my barebone Japanese I only get that
  13. DraceEmpressa

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

That's what I mean by selective sympathy. People only feel bad when bad things happen to groups they care for even when it happens to the entire roster, and when people show that, I know from that point perspective of the other side is meaningless. No problem, I did expect that, to even...
  14. DraceEmpressa

Perhaps that is the better, that also saves the company from the production and shipping budget if they stopped considering physical copy for worldwide. Hey, this thread would still be up for another three month. And I don't know if this should go to UX thread, but since this one is the...
  15. DraceEmpressa

Okay, who commented they missed of Maleficent being relevant again? Because ask and ye shall receive
  16. DraceEmpressa

time for this overused jokes but
  17. DraceEmpressa

From the sound of how the pace of UX is explained, isn't that is also the the case with UX, that Nomura as the head writer writes the back bone and let the writing team develop from it?
  18. DraceEmpressa

Don't bother with people blinded with double standard, they will never listen what the other side has to offer.