Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

😲😲😲
  2. Max

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

Haha yeah, that was the skit 😂 I lost it! And yeah, I think the issue with Tales of the Rays was they seemed to put little to nothing into advertising it, I didn't discover it until it was already in it's last couple weeks. Thankfully things are looking much better for Crestoria with how much...
  3. Max

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

I'm super pumped for Tales of Arise! I've finally been playing Tales of Vesperia for the first time lately as well now that it's on PS4. And I'll definitely give Crestoria a try, here's to hoping it fares better than the last attempted mobile game. The Crestoria skit they released on YouTube in...
  4. Max

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

I keep hearing this! I need to wrap up Stormblood so I can get in there
  5. Max

Where are you at again? I'm on Mateus right now. But even if you can't, I really do appreciate it.
  6. Max

I'm still making my way through Stormblood's story, but my friend that I was playing with (we've stayed side by side in the story since the beginning), he ended up quitting, and I just need a small break right now.
  7. Max

~[Happy Birthday Central]~

Happy belated birthdays Soldier and Recon!
  8. Max

If you guys want to keep going, then I'll keep going too. I'll go as long as anyone else wants to.

If you guys want to keep going, then I'll keep going too. I'll go as long as anyone else wants to.
  9. Max

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

Yeah! Tifa is BACK!
  10. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

This Famitsu interview was legit, I really like what I'm reading! Very excited!
  11. Max

Cissnei was such a good character
  12. Max

It's always so funny to me when I talk to KH fans that haven't played it and they call him Leon 😂 Not making fun or anything, just something that I've found genuinely funny since elementary school, I don't know why they decided to do that with his name.
  13. Max

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

I just need better dungeons out of Breath of the Wild 2. I loved Breath of the Wild, I loved the world, exploring it, but man, I didn't like the breakable weapons, the dungeons were meh, and even the story was just... Less, than I anticipated. I didn't expect so much of it to just come from the...
  14. Max

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

I was initially planning on holding off, but I miss the game already and really want to go back through and do everything I wasn't able to fit in the first time. I also cranked out Persona 5 Dancing the next couple days after finishing it haha. But yeah, I don't think I'll be waiting until Royal...
  15. Max

Haha no way. I enjoyed KH3, sure, but it was nowhere near the masterpiece that was Persona 5 in my opinion. I don't think KH3 was better than ANY mainline Persona game honestly.
  16. Max

I am soooo hyped for this, it has bothered me endlessly to have this one missing from the remaster lineup, especially because it was not only my first Final Fantasy, but my first RPG ever.
  17. Max

Yeah, I'm one of the people here who typically prefers statues without joints. I do understand the joints though, I mean the poses that the joints allow are amazing, and this one looks good enough and the game is important enough to me that I'm grabbing this one.
  18. Max

The game comes out around a week after my birthday. I preordered the 1st Class Edition. Happy Birthday to me.
  19. Max

I just beat Persona 5. 125 hours. Wow, that was probably the most satisfying ending of the series. I want to resist the temptation to New Game+ knowing the Royal is coming, but I would also like to go mop up trophies and do the handful of things I didn't get to finish. I don't know, I'll...