Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pandymint

We Have to Do Better

I mean, yeah, same. However, sometimes you just can't ignore and stay quiet, just gotta call it out.
  2. Pandymint

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since the first time I rented the game at a Blockbuster back in 2002/2003, whenever it came out originally. I held fast at loving the games, then fell off the wagon for a bit after Birth By Sleep because I didn't own a 3DS so I couldn't have gotten DDD to keep...
  3. Pandymint

Kingdom Hearts Class Rosters

Friendly and gets along with everyone Falls asleep during class sometimes, but friends help him out so he doesn't miss anything too important Makes plans to go out with friends but ends up falling asleep on the couch How does he manage to get so much sleep as a college student? No idea where...
  4. Pandymint

We Have to Do Better

I appreciate the frankness of the post, honestly. Sometimes it's best to just not sugarcoat things and just tell it how it is. I'm another person who just drifted away from the forum and only just made posts again. It happened naturally over time, and anytime I looked back it just.. wasn't...
  5. Pandymint

Yesterday was not okay

First of all: It was a question, not an attack. Believe me, you'd know the difference. Second of all: That wasn't me. That was Noir. And as someone who knows Noir I'mma let you in on a little secret: He's a ginger.
  6. Pandymint

Yesterday was not okay

Wait excuse me? No one was arguing in the thread anymore because Ethy already said it was going to be locked so it didn't matter. How dense are you.
  7. Pandymint

Yesterday was not okay

Ah, so you the type to air your dirty laundry in public, aye?
  8. Pandymint

Yesterday was not okay

I agree with Muke on this. I don't mean to sound like an ass or try to invalidate any feelings or experiences, but if you had that much of a problem with it, it should've been dealt with privately instead of making a thread whose purpose seems to be solely to call her out.
  9. Pandymint

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

Well that certainly escalated. I don't have enough tea in my possession for that long of a sip.
  10. Pandymint

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

Can I just ask why people are complaining about the skin color of a fishgirl? Now I admit, it's been probably more than 10 years since I've seen The Little Mermaid, but I don't recall her skin having absolutely any bearing on the story or her character. It's just a meaningless aesthetic. Also...
  11. Pandymint

Subtle difference I noticed.

If there's a thread for this or it had been mentioned, I apologize. Started up KH1 on the 4.0 collection and I get to free reign over Destiny Islands and go to Wakka to start my levelleing tradition. Generally never leave until around level 15. But.... it's different. His blitzball throws...
  12. Pandymint

Bloodborne: The Deconstruction of Souls

Before we really get started here, I want to briefly talk about one of my favorite animated series: Neon Genesis Evangelion. First airing in Japan during the mid 90's before coming to America in the early 2000's. Spanning a twenty-six episode series, an OVA, a fourteen volume manga run, five...
  13. Pandymint

How often do you remember your dreams?

Simple as that. Up until the last 3 years now, I almost never would remember a dream. Since then, I've remembered a handful and in the last six months I've remembered a lot. So what about you guys? Do you never remember or always remember? As a secondary: How normal or weird are they? I...
  14. Pandymint

What was the first thing you ever drew and were proud of?

I quite recently just came across a picture of a drawing I did now four years ago, and it was the first time I drew something entirely freehand and felt actually proud of myself. Especially since I hadn't drawn anything in maybe ten years. Behold the majesty. (kidding) So what...
  15. Pandymint

Asking For A Friend

Since somebody decided to call me a weeb.
  16. Pandymint

TV ► HBO Adaptation of Green Day's American Idiot Officially Green Lit

Reported on NME. The article also mentions Billie Joe's upcoming movie, Ordinary World, as well as Green Day's new album, Revolution Radio which is due to drop tomorrow. I don't know how many of you here would be interested in watching this, but I grew up with this album and Green Day...
  17. Pandymint

Homestuck Beta KHiRecast

CHUMAN IS AN INSANE MAN FOR TASKING ME WITH THIS. I'm gonna do kids and trolls, but just the Betas. I don't plan on doing the alphas. don't crucify me for giving myself both dave and gamzee there are legitimate reasons John Egbert - Darknado Dave Strider - Pandymint Rose...
  18. Pandymint

The Many Faces of The Joker - KHiRecast

Okay, this is going to be a very small recast. And it was literally made in about fifteen minutes. But who doesn't love The Joker? DarkGrey Heroine - 60's Batman Joker (Cesar Romero) "A joke a day keeps the gloom away!" Not exactly what she seems...
  19. Pandymint

Pulp Fiction - KHiR Recast (Now with 50% more drinking game)

Alright kids. Chuman put me up to this and helped me with it so let's get going. Pumpkin - Muke Honey Bunny - Howler Vincent - Pandymint Jules - Ethy Mia - Taochan Marcellus - Launchpad Butch - Chuman Fabienne - DarkGrey Heroine Jimmy - Recon Winston The Wolf - Rien The Dealer - Hemmo...
  20. Pandymint

Terra's Stupid Pants.

We have discovered why Terra wears those fake hakama pants. He skipped leg day for five years straight, so he hides it. Here is an artist's representation of the truth: DISCLAIMER: The whole thing was voidolio's idea.