Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

List some pros and cons of KH3’s Disney worlds

Sorry about that didn't know you updated your post. That would be the likely explanation for Slinky appearing in video games such as Disney Infinity and Disney Crossy Road and his brief mention by Rex in KH3, when compared to Mr. Potato Head and Barbie which would require extra permission from...
  2. D

At least Slinky was acknowledged by Rex in the game instead of being omitted or not mentioned at all. Frankly I'm okay with Anna and Elsa weren’t party members in Arendelle, mainly the latter because it was for the sake of the actual movie. Elsa wants to seek isolation and still doesn’t know...
  3. D

Why Were Some Organization Members Nobodies Again?

Isn't Young Xehanort in a Replica Body along with Xemnas and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness? Cause it doesn't seem that this Young Xehanort and Ansem in KH3 were the same ones that were seen in Dream Drop Distance since they time traveled and it didn't look like those didn't time traveled once again.
  4. D

Actually, Rex mentioned Slinky in Cutscene when both him and Slink couldn't defeat that Bahamut Boss when introducing himself to Sora. Plus when compared to Mr. Potato Head and Barbie, Slinky still made some appearances in other Disney games such as Disney Infinity and Disney Crossy Road.
  5. D

It still was a recurring enemy afterward compared to the Rock Troll Heartless fought in Olympus...

It still was a recurring enemy afterward compared to the Rock Troll Heartless fought in Olympus and Arendelle and the Metal Troll in San Fransokyo. In fact I say the carriage Horse heartless is very reminiscent to the Skeleton Ice Dragons that SDG fought in Arendelle. Frankly, both Corona and...
  6. D

The Treatment of Disney Villains in KH3

And again KH3 was 2 Disney Bosses above DDD Disney Bosses. In fact KH3's Disney Bosses is almost the exact same amount as in BBS which had 8-9 Disney Bosses (Monstro for BBS Final Mix).
  7. D

The Treatment of Disney Villains in KH3

Seriously?!? I can respect your opinion and disappointment but don't diss the Captain of the Flying Dutchman himself. Besides Davy Jones IS considered one of Disney's most Iconic villains (in the live-action side) and honestly everyone including myself is grateful that he's a boss in the game...
  8. D

would you replace maleficent for Jafar or hades as the main disney villain or just keep her?

Not really for King Triton, besides aren't the VAST majority of the Disney worlds don't know about the existence of other worlds and the Keyblade War. Which I'm going to say it again, it just made King Triton's knowledge of the Keyblade "forced" regardless of it, even after the release of the...
  9. D

News ► Yū Shimaka, Japanese Voice Actor for Goofy, Passed Away on July 28th at Age 70

Oh man, can't believe has been rough year for the KH3 voice cast. Not only did we just lost, Rutger Hauer and Russi Taylor, but now Yū Shimaka this year all in the month of July. Coincidentally, he's actually the 2nd KH3 Japanese voice actor we lost after Kōji Tsujitani (Woody). For those who...
  10. D

News ► Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75

I don't think it's the case, Minnie not speaking in KH3 might have to do with Minnie's Japanese voice actress, Yuko Mizutani who passed away three years ago along Minnie not playing much of a big role in this game which is why you see Chip n Dale being the ones to communicate Sora through the...
  11. D

News ► Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75

Very saddened that Russi Taylor passed away just one week after Rutger Hauer (Master Xehanort in KH3) passed away. She was phenomenal as Minnie Mouse and Huey, Dewey and Louie for most media and in the Kingdom Hearts series of games. I also did appreciate her work as the Fairy Godmother...
  12. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Russi Taylor, the voice of Queen Minnie Mouse, Huey Dewey, and Louie, The Fairy Godmother (Cinderella), Drizella, and Fauna in the Kingdom Hearts series has passed away at aged 75. https://variety.com/2019/film/news/russi-taylor-minnie-mouse-dead-dies-1203282259/
  13. D

News ► Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort, dies at 75

He Died. I can't believe that we lost another Xehanort. While he might not top Leonard Nimoy, I really appreciate Hauer's take as Master Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts III and gave it his all. RIP Rutger.
  14. D

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

He Died, I can't believe that we just lost another Xehanort. While he might not top Leonard Nimoy, I really appreciate Hauer's take as Master Xehanort in the final chapter of the Dark Seeker Saga.
  15. D

The Caribbean and San Fransokyo Break the Traditional KH World Mold

Regardless of it, making Baymax the ONLY party member feels he was chosen out of "Favoritism" by the development team and just simply pushed aside the other members of the team despite their powers and abilities being useful in combat in Sora's party With Arendelle I can understand why Anna and...
  16. D

Which Seekers would fit in worlds not in the game?

I think Dark Riku/Riku Replica would've worked better as the Seeker of Darkness for Wreck-It Ralph instead of Big Hero 6 in my unpopular opinion especially when he says "A heart out of Data". Personally while Big Hero 6 did focus on Technology/Programs such as the San Fransokyo Tech, Baymax, the...
  17. D

John Drake (former Playstation exec) joins Disney as VP of Business Development & Lisencing for Games

Hopefully that means we get a new KH game every 2-4 years with the next one coming out in 2021 or 2022 (KH 20th Anniversary).
  18. D

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

The same can be said for Kingdom of Corona and Arendelle although those worlds are different situations when compared to the Disney worlds you brought up. For Arendelle I can agree for EVERYONE who have been making posts to death that this was the world with the most restrictions by Disney by...
  19. D

THAT. Honestly the level design along with Baymax being the ONLY party member we get in this world were my issues with this world. Don’t get me wrong I love Baymax and he’s a good useful party member for Sora especially when he heals Sora, but honestly it still baffles me as to WHY we don't get...
  20. D

I disagree with you on San Fransokyo I actually expected more from the world itself such as exploring more on the San Fransokyo Bridge 🌉, going to Fred’s House, the San Fransokyo Tech institute or going to the Lucky Cat café but instead we just only get Hiro’s Garage (which is a small room) and...