Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Why has Sora's hair changed?

There was an article about Nomura talking about Sora's hair along the lines of he didn't he want his hair to get to spiky as like in KH1 and KH2. As for how he changed his hair in-game, that's a toss up as to how that happened.
  2. P

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3's Critical Mode will be arriving tomorrow!

I hope they will make an update where u can skip all the cutscenes in the game. As of right now, its getting annoying to skip 3-4 scenes consecutively
  3. P

Is this hate for Kairi alone upset me?

The only way i see Nomura redeeming himself at this point is that in the next titles, have Kairi playable so i can train her up, then use her to party up with Riku and save Sora! Is that too much to ask for??! If not let her stay on Destiny Islands with Selphie and have her go back to school.
  4. P

I’m starting to think riku was just a advertising scam

I was mad af when Nomura said Roxas was the biggest secret. For now on when i read articles of the interviews he does, im not gonna believe a word he says until i play the games lol. And it is weird that we didnt get a playable dark world and play as Riku but i bet you that when FM comes out he...
  5. P

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

While what you guys are saying are true about the interactions with other characters, it most likely happened off screen. What they should have done was include all those tid bits with the trios etc. I am pretty sure all of them had a talk but again off screen lol :(
  6. P

Do you think Vantias Face reveal might cause chaos with the other cast?

Might be a little spoilers for those who hadn't played BBS but in KH3 do you guys see the possibility that people who are close to Sora sees Vanitas face thinks that Sora has fallen to darkness in which return might caused them to be in a huge shock/despair and do something that might initiate a...
  7. P

Possible DLC for KH3?

I know i'm already thinking ahead of the KH3 but with games coming out in this generation are getting season pass (DLC) is it safe to assume that KH3 might get one? and if so what kind of content do you guys want to bring to the table? Me personally i want new bosses added with cool items to...