Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The Dark Mamba

Favorite Moments from Kingdom Hearts III?

Jack Sparrow using his bad breath on Luxord
  2. The Dark Mamba

List some pros and cons of KH3’s Disney worlds

I'll limit myself to one each Olympus Pro: Great level Design Con: No coliseum Toy Box Pro: Field and battle themes Con: Too many mech fights. I wish they would just disappear when you revisit the world. Kingdom of Corona Pro: Helping Rapunzel experience the world for the first time Con...
  3. The Dark Mamba

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

Just imagine..... Found it here -> https://www.deviantart.com/superzeroman123/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Kairi-s-Quest-807216598
  4. The Dark Mamba

The Caribbean and San Fransokyo Break the Traditional KH World Mold

Hadn't really thought about it but you're definitely right that The Caribbean and San Fransokyo are very different from the traditional KH Disney worlds in terms of design. I thought the Caribbean was probably the best world in terms of level design. The vast seas, multiple islands, underwater...
  5. The Dark Mamba

Pleasant Surprises

Fans (including me) have voiced their disappointments with KH3 but what about the game's pleasant surprises that caught people off guard while they were playing? - I loved the guardians scene in mysterious tower where all the characters acknowledge their previous connection * Ven and Lea *I...
  6. The Dark Mamba

Is this hate for Kairi alone upset me?

Those are some hype ideas. I don't think people would complain about a lack of KH4 if we got those. Now I'm hoping for announcement like we got in 2007 where we got Days, BBS and Coded all announced at once.
  7. The Dark Mamba

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

It'd certainly allow Rapunzel to be a permanent party member. Tough to see them using using it for KH4 but maybe for an important non-Numeral title like BBS or DDD. Could have duo of Rapunzel and Cassandra as the party members. Being stuck with Eugene post-Corona story is so boring.
  8. The Dark Mamba

Did nomura run out of ideas ?

Idk bout that second part, but at this point I totally believe he just doesn't care for Kairi at all. Maybe I was expecting too much but I thought she was gonna have a much more active role (Hell, I originally thought she would be the other playable character). And then I just rolled my eyes...
  9. The Dark Mamba

I liked the BH6 story right up until...

I really didn't like it either. It messes up the relationship dynamics having two of them around. Not to mention it's a major deviation from the movie and TV series. I know Conli had to approve it but that doesn't mean it was a good story choice but then again that's just my personal feelings.
  10. The Dark Mamba

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

You don't just awkwardly dump on a character just because the VA died. If that's the case then MX should've been silent too.
  11. The Dark Mamba

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

I was disappointed that we've gone back to KH1 days where we have characters in cutscenes awkwardly not having a voice. Phil has been the character we've consistently interacted with the most in most of Olympus Coliseum's appearances and yet in his two scenes not a word from him. Was...
  12. The Dark Mamba

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

Eesh. I hope not. I used to be in favor of JB in KH3 but the more I thought about it the less I wanted it because it was honestly be kinda boring. It would've been better suited for BBS or 3D. I was never the biggest fan of the movie anyway.
  13. The Dark Mamba

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

Here's a visualization of what we have so far. Monsters Inc is the only choice that has caught me off guard. It probably wouldn't have made my top 20 list in terms of predicted worlds to appear. Inc's inclusion probably eliminates the possibility of Stitch's Hawaii popping up since those...
  14. The Dark Mamba

Kingdom Hearts Disney Movies, Final Fantasy, and TWEWY video series

A video series of Disney Movies, and Final Fantasy characters featured in each individual Kingdom Hearts game except X[chi] but I have one on the way. For each video only movie elements featured in each game are shown. Kingdom Hearts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNI30olmF-Q Kingdom...