Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy XV

Hopefully they unify all versions of future FF games to be released the same day.
  2. Ballad of Caius

Music ► What are you listening to?

I prefer the version with John Hatch because it feels more magical and adventurous. The original one feels like an ode to Space Odyssey.
  3. Ballad of Caius

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Where's my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Switch.
  4. Ballad of Caius

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

Makes you wonder if Dark Chirity is the Chirity's former owner living-on through their Chirity as a Darkling possessing it. Also: if the MoM is a Darkling, he can technically be anyone and remain inside his hood.
  5. Ballad of Caius

Music ► What are you listening to?

David Bowie - Space Oddity Spotify has it as Space Oddity, but with John Hatch.
  6. Ballad of Caius

Plot-twist: Nightmare Dream Eaters are actually Spirit Dream Eaters possessed by Darklings.
  7. Ballad of Caius

Interesting! Maybe a Darkling resided inside Ventus, and after being exposed to Ven's and Sora's light, he attained a new sense of self? Maybe the next Saga will focus on bringing back "Darkling-fied" Wielders? Also, a Darkling fusing with someone could be a way to time/space travel? Another...
  8. Ballad of Caius

I'm in the wagon that thinks that the Darkling fusing with the CyBug is just the start of what may be part of a full lore of Darklings being able to fuse with anything. Possession has always been a concept in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise. Today was a WIR enemy, tomorrow could be a main character...
  9. Ballad of Caius

New Forum Software

Remember some are bots, and these are easily created. So it isn't as easy.
  10. Ballad of Caius

JAHJAHJAHJAJAHJH Wow thanks for the flashbacks! xDDD Also, OF ALL THE 'MONS THAT NEEDED EVOLUTIONS, THEY SELECTED LINOONE?!?!?!
  11. Ballad of Caius

Film ► Lion King (2019) - Run, Simba, run

I saw the animation. I honestly think this should have been a film that shouldn't have received a live action treatment. Dumbo did it better.
  12. Ballad of Caius

Film ► Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019) [NOTE: ACTUALLY DIDDLYING REAL]

Master Dora. Ava the Explorer. Luxu no swiping!
  13. Ballad of Caius

BP did that.
  14. Ballad of Caius

With how busy their team is, I doubt they can develop two Pokemon games at the same time now. Though the Let's Go enigne is already there, so it's possible to make those two games faster.
  15. Ballad of Caius

So is GameFreak's new operating philosophy of not over focusing on Pokemon.
  16. Ballad of Caius

GameFreak has the opportunity to make-up with either the third version or sequel to Sword/Shield, or the DP remakes.
  17. Ballad of Caius

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

I'd like to think that the Live-Action Remakes are a new reality/universe Disney is making in place of the older cartoons. There are a lot of questionable decisions that go into these remakes, that just makes me think: is it worth it? Beyond not being white, which isn't that big of a deal, what...
  18. Ballad of Caius

Film ► Mulan 2020

Did they not plan this specific live-action remake? It's like their studios are on auto-pilot and are doing these works for the sake of doing them, for fuck's sake.
  19. Ballad of Caius

News ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake?

I just see it from the point of view that remakes should be as faithful to their original as they can. Does it annoy me? Yes, a bit. Will it continue to annoy me? No. The magic of live-action is to literally see the animation reflected in real life. What I think everyone should worry is how...
  20. Ballad of Caius

The bigger elephant here is whether or not we'll get a Dark Type gym.