Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

My weird MF strategy.

I just used Reversal and the counter attack the whole time.
  2. G

Level Grinding

I use the Mickey D-Link in the Twister Trench, and I level up like crazy.
  3. G

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

If I'm Pre-Ordering the bundle, will I still get these?
  4. G

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

Uh... Riku got the Darkness Suit after accepting the darkness given by Ansem SOD. Maleficent didn't give it to him...
  5. G

Help/Support ► Neck bump?

I have one and my friend told me it was just fat build up or somthing like that...
  6. G

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

He was saying the GAMES take up that much space on your memory card or internal memory. I recently observed an example: Dissidia.s1cofeeman Ha, sorry I haven't got to use a facepic for a long time.
  7. G

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

Didn't the article say there was a new world too? If not, where the heck did I read that?
  8. G

Psp help please?

Yeah, so... about 2 years ago I bought a White Darth Vader PSP, I had the habit of carrying it around in my pocket, and the screen ended up cracking (the LCD.) A few months after that, I bought the standard black PSP. Soon after that I learned of "modding" your psp. I still had my white psp, so...
  9. G

Ven in the Poapu Tree

Um... Embedded? He isn't part of the tree. He's wrapped in a blanket, (Like Jesus! :D), and he's laying on the tree.
  10. G

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

So... then why'd he make it?
  11. G

Whose Keyblade is Terra holding?

In the TGS Trailer, TAV are sitting in the Land of Departure, and Terra is talking about becoming a master, but whose keyblade is he holding? It looks like it was hastily made out of wood and a piece of rope. If there has already been discussion on this, I'm sorry, I haven't been here in a...
  12. G

Renting it from Blockbuster

The first time I played this game I rented it from blockbuster. I was like: "Ah, man they don't have the game I wanted... Wth, I'll play this, and see if it's fun." It was like fate that brought me and Kh together hahaha.
  13. G

Special Edition Cover Sleeve?

Amazon.com: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Nintendo DS: Video Games It says if you preorder it from Amazon, you get a Limited Edition Art Design "Cover Sleeve." What do they mean by "cover sleeve?"
  14. G

I need a question answered.

I know it's small but just bear with me... Why is Roxas in CO? I thought he wasn't allowed there...
  15. G

8-bit Converter?

Hey, I'm trying to find a program that can convert .mp3's* into 8-bit. Yet, I can't find one! Can somone provide me a link to download to a good one? *Or other sound file** **In which case I also need a link to a file convereter
  16. G

Form Mirrors?

You, guys sure there's not one for limit form? If there's really not, you idiots need to stop spamming and a mod close this thread.
  17. G

Form Mirrors?

FINALLY SOMONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!! Thank you, but yes... I still need the translation for Limit Form.
  18. G

Form Mirrors?

I've been looking for what those mirrors say in Yensid's Tower, but I can't find them anywhere. So can somone provide them for me? Including the Translated one for limit Form?
  19. G

FM+ and Re:CoM

I'm going to arsonize the place you heard this from...
  20. G

PSPBlender

I ahve a question, so as soon as it is answered, this thread can be closed. I was going to join PSPBlender, but do you have to have custom firmware to play their games and other stuff?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6