Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Sora's memories -----> Xion

After watching the latest TGS trailer while it was subbed, I realized that Namine said something along the lines of..."If another memory is connected, it cannot return to its original source.". That's not a direct quote, but the words "Cannot return to its original source" were used, and I...
  2. M

Hollow Bastion

I'm sorry for having to make a thread about this, but I was wondering... In Kingdom Hearts 2, which of the two castles, the actual one that's part of Radiant Garden or Villain's Vale, is where Maleficent was residing? I know that in one of the "examine" triangle options of looking at Villain's...
  3. M

358/2 Days Interview

I found an interview with two of the developers of 358/2 Days, them being Tetsuya Nomura and Tomohiro Hasegawa, and I looked at the interviews on the interview section of the site and did not see this particular one there. So, I figured that I'd post it. If this interview is somewhere on the...
  4. M

Xehanort's true identity and past theory

Well I've been checking KHinsider.com for a while now on news and events, though not the forums, so I don't know if anyone has a theory that's like this one as well, but I'll state it anyway. Ok, basically, everything starts out with Master Xehanort disappearing, as is the introduction for...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6