Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

dose anybody no how to put up music vidios

i made a music vidio last nitgh aand dont n how to put it up on the fourms can someone help me???
  2. K

did anyone else flip out

okay did anyone flip out when they first played as mickey. i know i did and it was hella kick ass. also when was the first time u played as him mine was beast castle cause i ran out of potions
  3. K

cooolest part of kh2

theres probley been lots of these but i want to no waht was the coolest part for u i would hav to say when sora fought roxas that was so kool or when roxas fought axel i saved a slot right before thta part so i can due it over and over
  4. K

just one thing ( spoilers)

okay roxas is soras nobody, whos soras heartless. kh2 it talks about how u beat ansems heartless in kh1. so since sora became a heatless and his nobody ame out (roxas) wouldnt ther be a from of sora in a heartless form????
  5. K

my theory on the knights!!!!!!!! *spoilers*

Me n my friend have the whole ending video theory: At the beginning of the video they're all sitting in Destiny Island. First Sora loses his friends like in the game, then he loses Destiny Island. Then Sora and tight-ass looking Riku are at the door to the light, they get Kairi's note, go back...
  6. K

i have a big question????????????

in the vidio kh deep dive i slowed it down and just barly i saw this thing that said ansems other report???? is this in kh2 or just somthin nomra threw in there for people who can slow down vidios????????
  7. K

drive fourms?????

i want to know can you choose your keyblades wen you go all nuts in fourms when you have 2 keyblades???????????
  8. K

did anyone notice ?????????????????

that when sora and the gang were on the road fowlling pluto abd then he see castle oblivien. where did pluto go
  9. K

kh3 for ps3????????

my freind who watched the ending vidieo said it left alot of room for kh3. i think kingdom hearts should make a 3rd one for a great ending. as for how long it will take i say 2-4 years so i will17 or 18 and still play the game. for all the yong people who say they wont play it , you are not a...
  10. K

openning vidieo to kh2

I watched the opin vidieo and it there was no spolers. but it was a kick @$$ vidieo. a recap of the frist 2 games was a great idea. let me here your thoughts on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6