Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Hello to All

I never really made a formal introduction, but hello. I'm glad to be here, I guess.
  2. M

P00P HATERZ CLUB $#^$@#^@@#%@$^$%@$$@#@^$# (more random things in every club's title)

Join here 2 be an ultra p00p hater! No one likes fecal matter! Fight against all p00 in da universe!!!! Members: -Mint- ozymandius theannoyingthing None. People are too scared to join. Scratch that. Someone joined.
  3. M

~~+$-G.u.I.t.A.r.-~*~-F.a.N.c.L.u.B.-$+~~

Join the ultimate Guitar Fanclub! Where we talk about... guitar. What else? Talk about anything from techniques to music to your fave song to what you're currently playing. Anything guitar based is fine. Except PLAY guitar! magazine. It sucks. Members: -Mint- (Founder) jump <Ichigo>
  4. M

Carboxyl Group Fan Club

This is the fan club for everyone who likes the Carboxyl group in amino acids. Put this in your sig if u wanna join:
  5. M

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Wow... funniest movie of all time. Easily. I started laughing when the woman was singing in the opening credits, and I didn't stop even till after the credits ended. Honestly, everyone must see this movie. I think women are the only people who won't like it. Jews maybe, but don't forget Sacha...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6