Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vəntus

Hatsune Miku Project Diva!

So, I did a search for Hatsune Miku and nothing came up, so I decided to make a thread for it. Who here has Project Diva F? Or if they're a huge fan like me, all the previous Project Divas? I'm hoping to buy a digital version of Project Diva F 2nd when I go back to Qatar, the songs are so...
  2. Vəntus

Garry's Mod 2

Yeah, there was another thread and it's nearly a year old and I just decided to start a new thread so yeah discuss. Also, Lightning:
  3. Vəntus

Music I made

Just a bunch of FF/KH tracks I decided to screw with and make techno, except a few of the KH tracks/FF tracks, tried to replicate them if they were rerecorded FFXIII-style: theerryk's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
  4. Vəntus

I used memegenerator to make something completely unfunny and unoriginal, you can too!

Here's the link to the generator: Nomura-san | Meme Generator Enjoy!
  5. Vəntus

Fanfiction ► My try at game fanfiction that...

...I didn't write by choice. I was told by my English teacher to write about flying or soaring so I chose Dahaka and Taejin's tower. Not so much a try as I've written plenty fanfictions, just none that I really went in-depth with, as the fanfictions I've written were original ideas rather...
  6. Vəntus

Kingdom Hearts goes Techno

Tracklisting: 1 Night of Fate 2 Welcome to Wonderland 3 To Our Surprise 4 Hand in Hand 5 Dance of the Daring 6 Sinister Sundown 7 Byte Bashing 8 Sacred Moon 9 Xion Theme 10 Rowdy Rumble 11 Old Friends, Old Rivals 12 Spooks of Halloween Town 13 Hollow Bastion 14...
  7. Vəntus

Hello World

Hello people of KHI, I am Erry, longtime KH fan. I've killed KH for my brother and sister; obsessing over BBS' various rumored releases, making KH music with Garageband... yeah I pretty much went all out, so hi.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6