Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Haku

Fanfiction ► Poetry In Motion

This is mainly about a group of poems that I came up with a while ago. I know that the title is a little cheesy but bear with me. Poem 1 "When I First Saw You"...
  2. Haku

Goodbye Everyone

Well this just may be temporary but in a few days I'm having knee surgery on my left leg, it was just one of those things that has given me problems every since I was little. Then after I have the surgery I have to go through the physical therapy in order for it to heal faster and I don't know...
  3. Haku

Today's My Birthday!!!

I know that even though this is my special day and all I just mainly wanted to thank everyone of my friends for being so kind to me, I never thought that I would have as many friends as I do now on these forums so thanks again everyone and I'm so glad to be celebrating my birthday with all of...
  4. Haku

Hi!

Hello everyone I'am new so I thought that my first stop would be here to introduce myself to everyone!!:thumbsup:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6