Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Yay! Epilogue party! I'll make sea-salt ice ream! XD
  2. I

I'm still here... And I'm getting lots of homework too. Probably not as much as you though...but I'm not abandoning this fic!
  3. I

The (almost) last chapter?!?!? Nooooo! Take as long as you want. It'll help delay the unhappiness of it being over. D: But I bet it'll be as great as always! And good luck with school, too. It sounds like you're way way way busier than me...
  4. I

You forgot to close the italics tag there... But otherwise it was good as always! I agree with everyone else about how you aren't allowed to talk about how bad your chapters are. 'Cause they aren't. :P No Foris? D: For that matter....doesn't the Gummi Ship have a Warp Gummi? Wouldn't that...
  5. I

Hiiii snow! -waves- Sorry I haven't been around, but school started two weeks ago and I've been way too busy n.n The chapter was amazing. No TNG members in it, though. D: It was nice that Riku actually thought through his actions. A bit late, maybe, but better late then never...I guess...he...
  6. I

Yay, they're going to see Taiko. I wonder what he made of all the strange events?
  7. I

-applauds- Yay! The chapter was really really good, snow, seriously. -tries to think of more to say- Is the next chapter going to be an epilogue thing? Because that chapter seemed to wrap up the story pretty nicely... Sorry I can't think of more stuff to say....But I think that chapter was...
  8. I

So a new chapter will be up tomorrow? Or soon? ...And that would be really really mean to kill him off now. But you are the writer, so I guess we'll see...
  9. I

Wahhh...it's so sad...*sniffle* The chapter was awesome, but it was sad too...
  10. I

Hi snow! ..I thought the chapter was good... And I kinda feel sorry for Loki now. Actually, I really feel sorry for Loki now. I want the good guys to win, but which one of them is nice (nicer?)?
  11. I

Hi everyone! How much did I miss? *looks at page number* ...Wow. A lot. *goes back to read it*
  12. I

Hi snow! The chapter was awesome, but I can't post again for a while because I'm going on a trip. Is Sora's energy gonna be drained for the fight, too, or was that just to carry him? Sorry this is so short! Bye people! See you in two weeks!
  13. I

Chapters are nice, but don't get too tired, okay snow? ^^;
  14. I

Okami help needed! (possible spoilers)

*There may be spoilers regarding locations and monsters. Possibly plot.* Right now, I am in Wakwu Shrine. I have fought Lechku with Shiranui, and according to the guide I am using, I need to fight Lechku and Nechku next. However, I saved in-between. (I think I jumped off the tower and ran back...
  15. I

Yay for chapters! It was good, as usual, and fluff is nice. ...I kinda don't want Loki to lose now. :( Argh.
  16. I

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, snow. (Or are you feeeling better by now?) Anyway, yay for a new chapter! Fluff is always nice--hey, didn't Sora get taken away by Orexein? Or maybe it's just not SoraKairi fluff...
  17. I

*blink* Kairi just had to wake up then, huh? I hope she won't be too mad.... XD You haven't decided who will win? You could just make them take each other out... Will Kali ever show up again?
  18. I

Does that mean it reached all the other members too? Do they know what's going on?
  19. I

Oh, okay. But how come the beam knocked Sora and co. down then?
  20. I

Ooh, a new chapter! Ha. I had a feeling that was what Sora would have to do (well, maybe not kill Koma, but hurt him badly enough). Was the white energy beam-thing a signal? Or will it have some creepy effect that has yet to be revealed? And 'A Song of Storm and Fire' does kinda fit this...Hmm...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6