Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

How long?

Remember it was only an extra game, so it wont be as long as the actural games. KH:COM was just a middle game to add to the story and fill the gaps which are shown in KH2 as in Sora's sleep and Namine.
  2. T

Is it just me or am i a KH freak!!!

Ok here is my problem, this is partly about KH, i didn't no where else to put it ok, so soz if its wrong place - None of my friends, let alone almost none of the whole year know what KH is. I can't have a proper conversation about it to anyone exept this geek boy in my class, THAT MAKES ME...
  3. T

Does Kingdom Hearts run on a PSX/1?

Hey my PS2 was dead until i got... I Got the pink one! Its in my room now and i play on the PS3 now anyway... I think it was abit of the waste but i got singstar on there so :):). I dont think KH will stand a chance of PS1, i think the PS would destroy the game as it wont be able to read it, let...
  4. T

Kh3 = Movie?

Today my KH mad brother decides to walk in and announce that Sqaure Enix have said that KH3 or X could be a movie. It would be kl but not as fun. What do u lot think about this?
  5. T

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

Strange, like the screenies tho. Once i had completed all of the game... Exept Pooh Bear place... I was soo annoyed!!!! I really wanted the movie.
  6. T

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

Ok i think it is just pure coincidence. But you still could be onto something, this is getting all too confusing! I still hope that drive forms do return tho, my favourite is final. Now i guess there is more proof that they are related as i think the blue haired girl does use magic in the...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► The Missing Key

Very sorry about double post but no-one been reading! :( You cnt blame me if i wanna continue and theres been no comments. Chapter 2 "What on earth are you talking about?" Lily looked at Cara as if she was a mental patient who had just escaped from the mental hospital. The other friend, Helena...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Nightmare Before Christmas

OMG, that show is a legend! I really like this fan fic, really exiting and cool. This is one in a million, lol!
  9. T

yeyies my first comment! I hope to see more and more.
  10. T

Well my first fan fic on this website, i hope to finish this one as i dont usually, lol. Here it is, hope you enjoy, please post your comments! Just to let you know why the writing is in italic she is thinking. Chapter one - 1 year ago Cara was walking across the sand, the wind was blowing...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

OMG great story, i really like it! Keep up the gd work. ^_^
  12. T

Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

lol, it would look abit weird tho... It would still resolve the argueing about Kairi though. But still, Sora will probally hate Riku if tht happened.
  13. T

KH2 Character songs!

These are mine:- Sora - Live to win - Paul Stanly Kairi - Something about you - Jamilia Sora, Donald, Goofy (team song) - The saints are comming - Greenday Org 13 - Men in Black - Will Smith
  14. T

Chain of Memories Full Script

I want to have it realeased in the UK, :(. But the script is really good, but will the game be japanise if it is realeased in our english speaking countries??? It would be weird if it was.
  15. T

KH2 FINAL MIX being released worldwide

If it don't get realeased here, someone is going to get hurt... Not the PS2...
  16. T

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

This Rocks, I'm liking it. **impatiantly waits for him to play**
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6