Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

why import?

why would you want to import it KH2 Final Mix +? I mean the only good thing about it is the new features but the menu and everything else is in Japanesse so who will really understand it? Especially on KH Re:Chain Of Memories th whole voice over is in Japanesse so it's kinda pointless to import...
  2. S

If you beat CoM first....

good theory I think you use it to unlock both the Organization Battles and Limit Form
  3. S

Questiong On KH2-FM+

Ok Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Is A 2 Disk Game Right? I'm Saying This Because It Has Both Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix And Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories Right?:confused: Those Two Games Will Not Be Sold Separately Right?:confused:
  4. S

Quick Question~

it might? everyone want it to be released in North America:toungesmile:
  5. S

videos?

so has anyone seen any new videos from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix? what I mean is have any cutscenes been shown or revealed? sorry but I'm just kinda lazy to look through the forum:toungesmile:
  6. S

something wierd?

Well I just saw this thing in this website saying you can summon Mickey? I'm not sure if it's true or not:confused: Here's the link to the website.... http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/kingdomhearts2cheatscodes.html I have completed the Journal 100% and I did what it said but nothing...
  7. S

When Can you Start Getting FINAL FORM?

this helps me now :)
  8. S

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

lol thats funny she got scared :eek:
  9. S

Save the King and Queen

this is so wierd but still cool ^^
  10. S

ultima wepon anyine?

I want to see it too ^
  11. S

KH2 Overall

I think KH2 gameplay is alot more better and faster but they still are both great games :)
  12. S

Drive forms?

Yes i get that part but the part on the other form confused me:confused: :D
  13. S

Drive forms?

All of this just got me confused but i'll get it soon hopefully before i gat the game
  14. S

Drive forms?

All the drives rule ^.^ Sorry off topic there ^_^
  15. S

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

So did i but then it said that i had to wait till April 5 - April 7 and that made me so MAD!!!:mad:
  16. S

does anyone have to wait

it has been already shipped it just hasn't been delivered
  17. S

Buying it through the internet?

yea but i ordered mine on March 15 so hopefully i didn't order it to late....*worried look on face*
  18. S

if this happens to me i will be so pi$$ed:mad:
  19. S

Well lets hope your right because i really want to play the game so much
  20. S

Well i was going to but my parents didn't let me >_<
shape1
shape2
shape3