Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

you get the best of both worlds, eh?

indeed you do ms. hannah miley montana cyrus.
  2. B

[music] gogol bordello

he is the silliest singer i have ever heard of.. just go and listen to this: start wearing purple ....what the heck!
  3. B

[music] bullet for my valentine

bestie band evaaaa <3 anyone else like bfmv? if you do, give your favorite song[s] mine are- "tears don't fall" & "hit the floor"
  4. B

beware of imposters =]

yep.
  5. B

The Burnt Toast Cafe

this is silly, but what the heck. this fanclub is against burnt toast. i mean, regular toast is alrighty-o, but BURNT TOAST? no. would anyone like to join? or is this to much sillyness for you to handle? TBTC members +:Brandy:+
  6. B

Human Longetivity and God

longitivity:science so, scientist now say that they have found a way to extend our lifespan to where we can live to be up to 800 years old. ok, so i can go with that. being a christian, lookie what i found: Page One Page Two so, in the bible, it says that man's lifespan on the earth will be...
  7. B

House of Night

has anyone read the House of Night series? i believe that it falls into the category "amazing vampyre books". when i first picked up "marked"-the first book-i thought it was going to be a typical vamp. book about blood sucking monsters who are damaged by the sun. boy was i wrong-it was so much...
  8. B

brandy.

hello. i'm brandy, and i am new here. i have heard great things about this site and hopefully i will fit in. i like giving my opinion, so please don't be offended if i give my opinion on something and you don't agree with me. also, please check in on my blog from time to time. the link is...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6