Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► -Sin-[Lycanthrope]

Run. Run like you've never ran before- like your life depended on it. Like this is your last chance, redemption is only a few feet away, if only you can make it... Anthony's eyes flickered open, with blurred and distorted images greeting his consciousness for the first time in a year. How did...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► [Of Anger and Angels]

Part one of a two part thing. Read and review, please. Thankees. ;D EDIT: I forgot to mention, this story was ultimately inspired by the song "Everything You Want", by Vertical Horizon. If you wish for the full expirience, I'd suggest you listen to it. ;D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► But it's better if you do...

I'm only posting this for the creds. And because there are only three chapters. ^-^ So this is the first, I'll post the second when I get seven, COUNT'EM, SEVEN, reviews. :] _______________________________ Damone twitched slightly in the cold, grey, stone walled 'apartment' cell that had...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Build God, Then We'll Talk.

-.- i don't know what this is. i got the name from a Panic! At the disco song and i thought it up in the middle of church. So here we go. the main char's name is actually spelled Daemyn (Day-ee-me-in) but for easier pronunciation it was changed. _______________________________________ Daymon's...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► arkapothy

This is my first fic, so if it's like, dumb.... ya know, yeah... :D enjoy. :D Sterling walked through the hallways of his house, faintly hearing the fall out boy song he was listening to. His blue-green eyes looked up at the Pink Floyd posters adorning the wall of the narrow passage. "What...
  6. S

my poetry!!! (beleive it or not)

okay, so me and my friend (who plays guitar) wrote this SONG (that's why it may sound a little off when reading it) about all the stuff that's happened over the last couple of years.... so here it is: So many are gone, so many more left, so i would've thought, but who would've guessed...
  7. S

Hiya!!!

i'm new (as previously stated) and i just hope to get along with everyone here and have fun and stuff.! would any of you be my buddy? i won't ask to "borrow" stuff like some people i know, i just need someone to talk to. :eek:
  8. S

dude... i'm such a newb... how long..?

:confused: how long til it wears off? like a month? a week? i'm soo losht. someone tell me how to do stuff like ummm... get a sig? and uhh... that kinda thing, i guess. (i can't help it, i new. i'll get it, just gimme a sec. or 2)
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6