Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Raz

What is love?

I did the same thing!
  2. Raz

Politics Should "classics" be taught in schools?

Lmao I love The Tempest. I had to take precalculus in high school and didn't want to. It won't kill a child to read something that's difficult. Although I'm sure the skill of the teacher comes into play as far as enjoyment goes, and understanding the language.. I don't think he needs to be...
  3. Raz

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Why am I so proud of this little doofus? And Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion on top of it at a battle stage? So cool.
  4. Raz

What would you change about KH:coded story?

Have the whole game just be this moment.
  5. Raz

Is it true that kh fans think this?

I love Kingdom Hearts so you will be hard pressed to find me actively dislike any title. III has massive flaws but she also has a lot of great things going for her. Stan what game you want to stan and don't give too much credence to anyone else.
  6. Raz

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

As a fan of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I can't wait to see Kyle Richards get murdered.
  7. Raz

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

I still think KH2, for all of its problems, has better pacing than KH3 because of the mid-game finale at Hollow Bastion. Shoving all of the plot into the final act was exhausting and made any sense of payoff unearned. I think where KH has been failing lately is atmosphere. The rooms in the...
  8. Raz

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

I think there's a reading of this situation that could be more empowering than problematic, if handled right. But we barely know the reasons behind Marluxia and Larxene's choice to betray of the Organization. I wonder if Larxene (Elrena) will get any development as the series unfolds. I hope...
  9. Raz

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

Pirates of the Caribbean may not be 'childish,' but it is certainly less mature and less sophisticated than some animated Disney properties. That is to say, I find critiques of Disney as (only ever) puerile kind of tiresome.
  10. Raz

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

I'm concerned, yes. Phase two already feels like it has bitten off more than it can chew. However, I am willing to let a game announcement and the promo machine (interviews, trailers, websites) quell my fears when the time comes.
  11. Raz

My fears, my lies: Discussing quadratum, and what it all possibly means

I do think that having to pay for an actor's likeness will curb a whole game of live action worlds, which is for the best. I like the idea of Quadratum being a place to access weirder worlds than we are used to.
  12. Raz

My fears, my lies: Discussing quadratum, and what it all possibly means

Some live action prospects are compelling, I'm thinking of Mary Poppins and Jolie!Maleficent in particular. But I agree that a trip to see Emma Watson's Belle would be a waste of time. Burton's Wonderland is aesthetically distinct enough that I think it would make for a fun world too.
  13. Raz

At which point do you think the story of KH started to become convoluted?

Ansem is not Ansem set the precedent but at least Sora and company reacted to the news like the audience would. That made it easier to swallow and, imo, it worked. Birth by Sleep built off of previously established lore. Days wrote itself into a corner with Xion but at least the explanation...
  14. Raz

Do you think we will ever get a 358/2 Days remake?

Well seeing as that is the plot of Days and it had major ramifications for the games that came after that is not going to happen. Anyways. As much as I would love to see this game remastered I think at this point it is more prudent to focus on titles after the Xehanort Saga. The 'film' is all...
  15. Raz

The alleged reason why Billy Zane didn’t come back?

It is quite possible. Folks were getting cancelled left and right during the early 2000s for doing anything remotely unpatriotic. Whether this is the reason, or he just didn't want to do it, it is a shame. His Ansem is so well done. Subtle terror. Not the screeching about darkness we got later.
  16. Raz

A New Overarching Villain or....

I would love a new council of Disney villains. They are truly what made the first game sing. If we could give Maleficent her own agenda and set her against the Foretellers and our heroes, maybe playing the sides against one another, that would be a dream.
  17. Raz

A theory on how a Yozora Kingdom Hearts game would work

There's great story potential in Jolie!Maleficent and cartoon Maleficent interacting, but I can't help but feel that developers will drop the ball there.
  18. Raz

My guesses on what we can expect next

No matter what, I bet there will be some sort of in-between game that sets up the stakes for Kingdom Hearts IV. My hope is that it takes place in Quadratum, and that the city is some sort of "hub" that Sora and Riku use to go to live action worlds. At the end of the game, Sora is saved and we...
  19. Raz

Spoilers ► Which version the Organization do you prefer: New Organization XIII vs Old Organization XIII?

The new Organization falls short of being interesting because half of them are Xehanort (OK, yes, all of them are Xehanort, but you know what I mean). There's not enough to differentiate the personalities and skillsets of Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem.
  20. Raz

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Very grateful it is over. No more hiding plot on a mobile game please.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6