Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Secret Ansem Report 3

yea since it was made in a hurry there was a lot of typos wikipedia talks about a couple of typos
  2. K

Valor>Master?

well i like using master more cause the combos are better but its more difficult to level up and also, u cant use drive against xemnas
  3. K

In-game reset

the only way to restart is just die and load the other game
  4. K

I got a question!?!?!?!?!?!?

yea u skipped it and the developers had to take a couple scenes out so that may answer ur quesiton
  5. K

Sephiroth?????Question

hahaha it'll be called three winged angel XD
  6. K

How do u fight sephiroth?

go to the place after the thousand heartless battle
  7. K

Funniest thing happened to me!

it took me three tries... but it was funny the first time cause sora got hurt from a regular attack, than mickey came out, he went on the dragon thingy and smashed on mickey and than did his super combo, (repeat over 3 times) LOL
  8. K

help

how the f do u beat xigbar??? cause that huge combo is killing me im on level 41 by the way
  9. K

Mickey!

yea on certain battles like on the xaldin battle at beast castle man that fight was pretty annoying
  10. K

when u fight seph...

uhh no u just make an extra file so u can fight him again
  11. K

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

im just about to do disney castle when do i get wisdom form?
  12. K

Drive forms?

13. K

help on map cards

i need a level nine card but i cant get it i keep regenerating the level like 10 trillion times can somebody help me or do i keep killing the heartless?
  14. K

interview voices

noob the people mean sora was in the pod for 1 year in the plot we're not talking about the game development
  15. K

Sanctuary

can any of u guys record the voice acting cause i really want to hear it but i have dial up :(
  16. K

Sanctuary

its good but passion flows better
  17. K

Sanctuary

hurry up KL!!! i want to listen to it
  18. K

pre ordering kh2

yea u dhould but if u want to get the best price u should look at other sites like www.ebgames.com www.gamestop.com and other game stores and u should look at www.walmart.com cause the game there is 49.82 ^^ hope that helped
  19. K

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! ^^ yay third place
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6