Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Making a Podcast voice chat show thing help please

Some friends of mine and I were wanting to do a podcast but we don't really know the right programs and stuff for making one. Do we need to use a messenger thing or something? Also if this is the wrong spot to post this could you let me know which one is please? Thank you
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Freaky Psychic Girl

such a great fanfiction to read.keep it up AoD
  3. A

Fanfiction ► seeing people's hearts

Filler out of nowhere: He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Atnihs walks along the crossroads. Atnihs:Now what was this and what was I doing here again? Heartless and keyblades come flying at him from nowhere. Atnihs:What the-? Riku:I was on a date with Paine and have been paused from a suspenseful...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!SILLY AND FUNNY!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 more of these also
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

No pushing ibw.btw cool sword in your sig looks like soul eater.anyways.NO PRESSURE AUTHOR IBW!
  6. A

If you studied enough then you dont have to worry.Just hope for the best.Im getting my exam jitters soon.
  7. A

SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!im not mad i understand being busy.I dont show up here on forums only long enough to read these fics.
  8. A

lots of school work recently i even had to do the PSAT.how about yall?
  9. A

These are fun wonder what happens next.ive got a bunch of homework
  10. A

*waits for the next chapter like a vulture for food*This is better than cheese
  11. A

maybe ill read it when this one is done.but as for review on this.HAHAHAHAHA!I love it!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6