Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Calling all fans of Namine

yeah i've noticed that as well!!!! god it's a shame
  2. S

kh2 good or bad

anyone who says it was a waste of money should be assassinated on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

kh2. Why isnt it popular

They will realize it is a good game when it comes out here, Zelda rules
  4. S

Game Review!!!(KH2 got 9.8/10)

YEAH that is the kind of score i would expect ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. S

Lip Syncing: A big factor in KH2's delay

If the lips don't sync they it won't be as well organized game, besides i hate it when the lips don't sync right.
  6. S

KH2 Gets a 94% From GameBrink.Com REVIEW!

I'm with overdrive it's should be 99.9, the story, graphics, fighting engine is perfect.
  7. S

KH1 cheats

Defently need gameshark:)
  8. S

Kingdom hearts 2 protest

It will get out when it gets out,there is no getting it any faster.
  9. S

Sora Vs Riku

Have you seen how buff Riku is sora wouldn't stand a chance///
  10. S

Dark Keyblade

you could just tell him khprodigy1, but i personally don't know.
  11. S

KH2 questions

it would'ent be an R.P.G. if it did.
  12. S

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

yyeah my friend hates that game and i told him alllll!! of the most great new things that r in this kh and still he hates it so i kicked him square in the nuts!!!!!!!!:D :D
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

who ever already has KH2 you are lucky to live where all the acton is. Ps platinum sweet when it's sweeped worldwide those numbers will easily double.
  14. S

Is there a point?

gold micky icons???? u may be taking this a bit to serasly :rolleyes:
  15. S

What the hell G4?

what are you talking about!?! they did already :eek:
  16. S

dark over light??

listen to this, what if sora and riku fought for "real" and sora could not automaticlly win beacause he is the"hero" who do you think would win. i think riku would beacause he is all mussile and sora is skin and bone am i wrong?!?!
  17. S

how does riku know??

He probably knew about it in his gut he knew what that was it was a instict because he was the keyblade's true master.
  18. S

Important Light

steamboat willie no way i hope that board has no big part in the game why they put that as a board i will never know
  19. S

The superior?

Ansem would be to obvious it will have to be something that we could never expect!!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6