Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Wasn't the X Blade incomplete in BBS?
  2. G

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

That would have been a fantastic idea. It would finally explain Xehanort's backstory and how it will play a role in the current arc. I am not sure if fans would go that route either.
  3. G

Spoilers ► What do you think of Sora being in Smash Bros.? And what does mean for future Kingdom Hearts appearances?

You are probably right. It is only a matter of time before that happens.
  4. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I really Sora wasn't that much of an anime protagonist in post KH1 games.
  5. G

Spoilers ► What do you think of Sora being in Smash Bros.? And what does mean for future Kingdom Hearts appearances?

That might be the best answer on this thread. Sora is a once in lifetime thing that can only happen with the circumstances that we were given.
  6. G

Coming from Kingdom Hearts, i cant help but notice some similarities with FFX

Speaking of references, what do you think of the "spirit body" concept that Kingdom Hearts cribbed from FFX? I think it must have some basis in mythology and religion.
  7. G

Coming from Kingdom Hearts, i cant help but notice some similarities with FFX

I never thought of FFIV or Mana when I was playing FFX to be honest. Kingdom Hearts does crib a lot of ideas from the Final Fantasy games especially FFX and FFVII.
  8. G

Now that Sora is now in Smash Bros., what do make of this event? To naysayers, do now have to eat crow as did not believe that Sora would appear in Smash? To optimists, do you think that the sky is the limit now Sora has appeared in a huge game like Smash? And what does mean for Kingdom Hearts...
  9. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

A "traditional" RPG would fit the small screen better or a spinoff that pays homage to other Square Enix properties in terms of gameplay.
  10. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Sometimes I wonder what happen if Kingdom Hearts were a "proper" RPG with Disney characters as party members that you can take all the universe?
  11. G

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

FFIV has often been considered to be the most popular Final Fantasy outside of FFVII. I could see Cecil (Dark Knight), Cecii (Paladin), Kain or Golbez as fighters in an ideal world. FFVI is another game that is fairly popular on the SNES systems as you can feature Terra or Kefka as fighters.
  12. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That is interesting.
  13. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

One person on another forum noted that all the other characters lose their competency when Sora is around. He also noted that Sora is out there doing his own thing in the Disney while the other characters are fighting the villains from the shadows and furthering the story until the endpoint.
  14. G

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I cannot really play a lot of the games I am interested in. My computer is not up to snuff most of time and I cannot afford an account on any of the sites. If I had a good machine, I would play every game I was interested in.
  15. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I know this has been said before but Square Enix missed a good opportunity to remake Days and Coded for consoles. They could take advantage of the online capabilities of the consoles and they could had improved the multiplayer to apart of the main campaign. I will admit that this post was...
  16. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Unfortunately yes. Despite being the main character of the franchise, it seems like he is the least involved in the main plot. Things just fall into his lap despite rarely being involved behind the scenes. That is the norm for this series.
  17. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I know Sora is not a Mary Sue (and even that term is subjective) but it seems like the series seems to revolve around him or at least involve him in some capacity. I know he is the main character but despite just being a 'normal' person among a group special people, Sora seems to have somehow...
  18. G

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

Kingdom Hearts isn't just a shonen series, it is also a Japanese RPG series complete with Japanese RPG tropes. Even if we found a western writer that can write for Kingdom Hearts, I am not sure if there is any writer that capture Square Enix's brand of weirdness. I could be wrong, there might be...
  19. G

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

Tragically, Kingdom Hearts tends to focus on relationships between males as opposed to females in regards to OCs. It feels like a shonen manga at times.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6