Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters

They did, Square's western teams just decided to treat it like the Western PSV version for whatever reason. The Asia release has both on one cart.
  2. shuyin_zer0

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

Now releasing on Peacock day-and-date alongside theaters.
  3. shuyin_zer0

They really made FF2 not suck! I bought the it after beating 1 PR and was surprisingly hooked. I usually only make it about halfway before calling it quits, but they completely rebalanced stat growth so it isn’t anywhere near as tedious. The OST is phenomenal, too.
  4. shuyin_zer0

It’s the highest body count in the franchise. I’ll say that much
  5. shuyin_zer0

The music score leaked last week. Having read the script and piecing together where each track will go, the finale is going to be amazing. While all three were supposed to take place on the same night, Green recently confirmed that they’ve changed Halloween Ends to be set in present day 2022.
  6. shuyin_zer0

Especially since their multiplatform releases tend to sell exponentially better on PlayStation than anywhere else. They were made in Unity, so at least porting them won’t be a hassle when they eventually get to it.
  7. shuyin_zer0

Agreed. Imo it’s better than any of the sequels with Michael. I get a lot of shit for this, but I feel the same about Zombie’s Halloween II (director’s cut).
  8. shuyin_zer0

Kills - October 15th, 2021 Ends - October 14th, 2022 I’ve read the script for Kills, and that alone is much better than the 2018 film (which I found mid-tier tbh). One thing I do love about this new timeline is that Michael is back to being Evil personified and that he is killing simply...
  9. shuyin_zer0

Thoughts about final fantasy 10-3 delaying.

I actually love the more mature lore that was added in X-2.5 and would be all for that being further developed. It’s far more intriguing to me than time-traveling ghosts, anyway lol.
  10. shuyin_zer0

It’s not like the GBA content was anything substantial.
  11. shuyin_zer0

Each game will also have a newly recorded soundtrack. I hope there’s an option to toggle to the original/older versions, because it can make or break the game for a lot of us (looking at you, Nier Replicant). You can hear a small bit of FF1’s map and battle themes here @22:50
  12. shuyin_zer0

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

Yeah I think they said the PS4 version will have cross-save patched in.
  13. shuyin_zer0

[RUMOR] Final Fantasy game based off FF1 by Team Ninja in dev, demo coming this summer

Between this and the 1-6 collection being teased on that board (and 16/Forspoken/etc), this was probably going to be one of Square’s best e3s. I’m both sad that shit is going to leak, but also very thirsty for that footage lol.
  14. shuyin_zer0

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

3.33 is the director’s cut version on pretty much every home media release
  15. shuyin_zer0

All confirmed musics so far

I find it odd that they went with the PS2 versions of the songs instead of the Orchestrated/remix versions. No biggie
  16. shuyin_zer0

All confirmed musics so far

It’d be cool if they could actually get the Japanese themes in the west for once, even as DLC. I adore Chikai but hate Don’t Think Twice 😂 Also hoping we get Face My Fears. I wanna burn my thumbs off during that chorus on Proud lol
  17. shuyin_zer0

I mean, technically, calling this game “Remake” and not “Remake Part 1” makes a lot more sense now.
  18. shuyin_zer0

Hoooo man. Anyone that has the mindset that “you can’t spoil a 23 year old game” are in for a treat. This is not that 23 year old game lol Looks like the project is pulling a Rebuild of Evangelion
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6