Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Code Geass Fanclub

This is my absolute favorite anime I have ever watched. It is also an anime that I wouldn't have ever watched unless my friends had forced me to. If you are a fan of Code Geass then post here. Post questions or ideas. Post a picture of your favorite character. I'm not sure why but my favorite...
  2. K

Insomniac Spyro Fanclub

This is a fanclub for the first three spyro games. (Made By Insomniac, Not the horrible new ones) It is a continuation of the original thread. So you may sign up as a character. (as long as it is in the first three games) This is a first question What is your favorite world? Why?
  3. K

Insomniac Spyro Fanclub

This is the Insomniac Spyro Fanclub (Original 3 Spyro) This is for the original Spyro games. First Question: What is your favorite world? You may sign up as a character.
  4. K

Having Trouble......

:cursing: A good chunk of the songs in Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, and Spyro: Year of the dragon soundtracks do not work or are missing. The same with the same with the Super Smash Bros. Melee. Also I want to post a new thread and I cannot figure out how to make one.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6