Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Willow A113

DBX Emperor Palpatine vs. Master Xehanort

Star Wars is just too popular, Sheev had to win.
  2. Willow A113

What would you change about the KHII story?

I agree with all of those. I would also mess with the pacing a tiny bit. Kh1 (and 3) had something non-Disney in between every Disney world. One scene after every world would be nice. And who said we can’t have the mid-game stuff and the in-between stuff?
  3. Willow A113

Funny as hell Counter Strike Video

This thread should probably be closed
  4. Willow A113

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

Oh greeeeaaatt.. I'll try to keep an open mind. Any word on when it's releasing?
  5. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

The one I want to see the most is Mary Poppins for some reason.
  6. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

Probably because the movie (Raya) is so new.
  7. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

If he had Ansem's voice you would still be nitpicking because he's not actually Ansem.
  8. Willow A113

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

You would need to get someone to record the lines unless you want to use an ai.
  9. Willow A113

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

Not a shower thought, but I don't know where else to put this. I have a leak for a future Big Hero 6 project. Censored because this leak is very real and it WILL spoil Hiro's future if you read it. Proceed with caution
  10. Willow A113

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

Because then we wouldn't have a story
  11. Willow A113

Help/Support ► Can someone please help me?

By then it might be official. The last movie took 3 months to get subbed and dubbed in English and released to the rest of the world.
  12. Willow A113

I'm so anxious to watch it, I might just resort to time travel.
  13. Willow A113

Okay, thank you. Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait until it's out of theaters.
  14. Willow A113

Any site would work. You could use a popular torrent site or just search “My Hero Academia World Heroes’ Mission download”. Thanks for helping
  15. Willow A113

What would you change for KHCOM story?

I mean, she doesn’t NEED to be there. Kairi should have more of a role in the story, but she doesn’t need to be at castle oblivion for that.
  16. Willow A113

What would you change for KHCOM story?

All I would do is make Marluxia female and get rid of all the “smell” talk from Riku. Also, in the 1.5 remix, it would be a movie instead of a game (358/2 Days would be a game). I’d prefer them all to be games, but I’d pick Days over this.
  17. Willow A113

Finally jumped headfirst into KH and found this site.

Yes, but nothing in Union x spoils kh3. And it’s a story that’s better to be watched all together I think.
  18. Willow A113

I like this order best: Kingdom Hearts 1 (final mix), Re: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2 (final mix), 358/2 Days, Re: Coded (Xickin forgot that one), Birth by Sleep (final mix), Dream Drop Distance, Union X (all of it), X Back Cover, Dark Road, BbS 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage, Kingdom Hearts...
  19. Willow A113

Remember to watch Union x cutscenes on youtube. Damo has a good compilation.
  20. Willow A113

I really didn't want to resort to this but I have no other options. So I really want to watch this new movie. But it's only available in theaters in Japan. So that means there's only one way to watch it. The illegal way. I tried to pirate it. I tried for hours. But there's a problem. My...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6