Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hamster Lord

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns March 18 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, EGS

I will be here to kill Chaos in March. This game looks dope. Seems like we'll be getting 3 great games from Square next year which might motivate me enough to finally buy a PS5. Jack is awesome
  2. Hamster Lord

Hi, returning member, here

I think the collective boredom of being stuck inside from the pandemic may have drawn a lot of us back here. Welcome back
  3. Hamster Lord

No More Heroes III - 2021

Have you played the first 3 games? If so which one do you like most?
  4. Hamster Lord

What video games did you grow up with?

I mainly grew up with this obscure little gem called Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation 2 but I don't think I ever met anyone else who liked it. They even made a sequel in 2006 but it just kinda fell off after that. I was also super fond of Final Fantasy despite being too stupid to get very far...
  5. Hamster Lord

Bayonetta

This looks great. My theory about the long development time was that they started on it and then DMC5 came out and they went back to the drawing board. Bayo is definitely doing some V type stuff with the infernal demons. I'm excited. I finally played Bayonetta 2 back in April and got my ass...
  6. Hamster Lord

Do you replay games?

If it's a very long expansive game I'll usually wait a few years before replaying it (on my second playthrough of Death Stranding now as an example). If it's a shorter game with lots of replay value then I'll typically do 2-3 playthroughs on release. Just started my second playthrough of No More...
  7. Hamster Lord

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

Wowowowowow this looks so good. The way they are framing it makes it seem conclusive so I wonder what surprises wait for us in Halloween Ends next year. Side note, I bought the new mask - the masks have gotten so good quality wise. I remember getting the Rob Zombie Halloween II one in 2009 and...
  8. Hamster Lord

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

Funimation is really something aren't they. I think it's a real shame they didn't get the original cast but it seems like a lot of properties won't hire the union actors anymore.
  9. Hamster Lord

Video Game Nitpicks/Shower Thoughts Thread (SPOILERS Galore)

The Silver Case -Jesus Christ in heaven is this intro confusing. I have no idea what's going on. No More Heroes III -Oh my God this combat is so fucking fast and crazy I am getting my ass whooped and I have no idea what is happening.
  10. Hamster Lord

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

I haven't watched both dubs to completion and to be honest I feel like Eva needs to be watched in Japanese. The Netflix dub seemed okay but I honestly kind of hate the ADV dub. I know plenty of people who are fond of it because they grew up with it but to me it sounds like South Park's take on...
  11. Hamster Lord

Netflix has the original series and the original two films, Death (True)² and The End of Evangelion. Amazon Prime has the Rebuild of Evangelion tetralogy.
  12. Hamster Lord

Now I'm just waiting for GKIDS to announce a Rebuild of Evangelion box set and blast Funimation into hell for good lol
  13. Hamster Lord

So for the Japanese blu-ray release, the set from 2015 was kind of like an ultimate edition and goes for about $350-400. There is however, a basic set with the show and the original two films for about $200. Both versions have Fly Me to the Moon as far as I know. You may be able to access some...
  14. Hamster Lord

No More Heroes III - 2021

Sorry for doubleposting but I wanted to remind the world that this game is dropping tomorrow. The nice folks over at Limited Run Games did make physical editions of No More Heroes 1 and 2 this past April. 6 Things with Suda51 Nintendo's promotion for this game is both surprising and amazing. I...
  15. Hamster Lord

What games do you play to relax?

I haven't played it in several months but I found Death Stranding to be very relaxing when doing side quests. After I had the whole map uncovered in the East Coast and Midwest zones, I knew where the BT/MULE areas were so when I would do side quests I would take a route that avoided them and...
  16. Hamster Lord

When the show was released on blu-ray in Japan in 2015, they reanimated the entire show in high definition - much like the Cowboy Bebop remaster. Here's the OP extracted from the Blu-ray. This was also the version given to Netflix for streaming so I don't know why they wouldn't use the same...
  17. Hamster Lord

From what I understand about the situation, back when Eva was made the heads of GAINAX declined to actually license the song since they didn't anticipate it being released overseas. When ADV released the show in America, they also didn't bother to license it I guess assuming since it was so...
  18. Hamster Lord

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Never been an Xbox person so I won't be getting the Series X. As for the PS5, while I would love to have one I'm waiting till Forspoken and Final Fantasy XVI are out and (hopefully) have good reviews. I do love the design of it and have a designated place that I will put it. I'm also considering...
  19. Hamster Lord

Pre-orders for the Ultimate Edition Blu-ray Limited to a quantity of 5000 copies. I was really excited for this set but honestly I can't justify it at that price just for an artbook and the special features. I don't like either dub. They were nice enough to confirm they didn't secure the rights...
  20. Hamster Lord

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

Had a friend who got his PSN account banned and had an almost mental breakdown because he had over $3000 worth of digital games gone in an instant. He eventually got his account back but that for sure scared me out of ever going all digital for good. I will say I have a fair sized digital...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6