Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Rate the Avatar above you

How does each persons avatar look? Go give a rating.
  2. S

Riku Light, Dark, or Twilight...

CoM brings up a big question once you beat it. Wiil Riku eventually become Twilight, or is he already there? After Riku says that he can faintly smell Ansem inside of him, Mickey says that Riku has a balance between Light and Darkness. His Darkness is his own, just like his Light. Also, at the...
  3. S

Need Support

Does anybody have a Kingdom Key or Ring or Amulate that they don't need? I mainly need the Kingdom Key. I'll pay you between 40 and 70 for it.
  4. S

Riku and BHK Theory

Ok, here's what I think. Everybody is saying that the BHK is Twilight and Riku is Dark, right? Those who've beaten Chain of Memories COMPLETELY know that Diz appears before and Mickey when they're about to choose which path to take. Riku basiclly tells Diz that light and dark both reside inside...
  5. S

Nice KH GIFs

http://www.khmaniacs.com/multimedia/gifs.php ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Good stuff guys. Check it out!
  6. S

Deck Showoff

Showoff your decks for Sora here. This is mine: x9 level 9 Ultima Weapon x3 level 3 Oblivion x9 level 0 Diamond Dust x2 level 8 Cloud x1 level 7 Cloud x3 level 7 Tinker Bell x3 level 9 Potin x1 level 9 Megalixer x1 level 6 Megalixer Oogie Boogie Vexen Marluxia Riku (Ansem for multiplayer) What...
  7. S

RPG Stuff

Whats with the RPG thing? It seem pretty kool!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6