Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

News ► How Sora Found His Way into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Kingdom Hearts is truly a work of luck. It seems like every amazing decision only ever happens because of a chance encounter or a coincidence or somebody just really begging for something lol
  2. Oracle Spockanort

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha they got a Kaworu VA to voice Joshua I’m still not over this hahahahahahahahaha
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Now I will always wonder if Master Hand inspired Master Xehanort’s hand movements lol
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

It’s so good. Also the boss at the end is such a treat and it makes so much sense xD
  5. Oracle Spockanort

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

<p><a href="https://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/MKHBA35.html">Square Enix has revealed Namin&eacute;</a> as the next character coming to the <em>KINGDOM HEARTS 3</em> Bring Arts line. She will release <strong>August 6th, 2022</strong> for <strong>9680 Yen</strong> (Approx. $85 USD)</p> <p...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

I’ve got a few to add as well. 1. Kingdom Hearts Dark Road The Novel - Nomura and Kanemaki will either flesh out the story there or Kanemaki will go barebones. But she’ll make Xehaqus absolutely and irrefutably canon in the way only a BL novelist could. 2. New series of KH novels not written...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

Aladdin TV and Motorcity aren’t on it so F.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

TWISTED WONDERLAND YESSSS Shocked about Yojohan Time Machine Blues…
  9. Oracle Spockanort

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

When I realized Channel Orange will be 10 next year...Like wtf I was listening to the album in college and that wasn't THAT long ago...except it WAS apparently.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

How does Pride represent MoM's character

Lowkey when I first read the thread title I was like “Pride? Like lgbtq+ pride?” So now all I can imagine is MoM waving a little rainbow flag around. Anyways, on the actual topic, MoM is so prideful that he believes his plans are destined to play out, and his pride in creating Chirithy and the...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

How far does the Tarzan embargo go?

The Edgar Rice Burroughs estate isn’t really that logical when it comes to claiming what can and can’t be used. They are money-hungry and latch onto whatever they can for as long as they can. I imagine SE felt that they can get away with using the Heartless because they are just monkeys that do...
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Dragon Quest 35th Anniversary!

RIP to the war crime denier and bigot
  13. Oracle Spockanort

Who designed the beautiful UI?

She’s gone for now
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Pretty certain it is because Nintendo didn’t want to have to pay any extra licensing fees to use Donald and Goofy and Disney wouldn’t have agreed with it. Also that particular Station is an existing one that did not have Donald and Goofy on it from UX as an EX medal I believe.
  15. Oracle Spockanort

Yup, and technically Timeless River is an alt of KH1 Sora.
  16. Oracle Spockanort

KINGDOM HEARTS 20th Anniversary site launches

But they could absolutely do a collection. The Epic Game Store version of the KH series has waaaaaay more features than the PS4/XB1 version and should either be added into those versions as an update or...in a PS5/XBX port.
  17. Oracle Spockanort

Sora: I've been having these weird thoughts lately Thoughts:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6