Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. purgatory

your verity

So a few years ago on this forum one of my first posts was this thread. The person I talk about here isn't the same, but you'll understand it better if you read it ^^ To say that I care is an understatement, disrespectful even To say that the world is as big as your heart is too small Those...
  2. purgatory

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Purgatory maybe? Perhaps

This is easily one of the hardest templates I've built from the ground up, don't hesitate to point out any necessary edits and grammaticals please. -------------- "Faith, trust, and pixie dust!" Name: Purg Apse Age: Unknown, appears Thirteen (ages normally off his home-world) Gender: Male...
  3. purgatory

Grimoire Of...?

Grimoire Of...? [Discussion Thread] [ PAUSE ] Everything has stopped. Time is not moving, they all sit at chairs a dark room fastened tightly to chairs almost as if tormented. There is a stationary line of chairs holding the abuducted, each of them having a spotlight over them seeming to come...
  4. purgatory

Grimoire Of...?

Grimoire Of...? Multiple-Universe Crossover Cross-Over List [Highlighting the heaviest influences] Kingdom Hearts Medaka Box [Narrarator >Reference here] Puella Magi Madoka Magica Infamous Hunter X Hunter [Sympathizing with the enemy] Kill La Kill [Kamui Battle] Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...
  5. purgatory

your deception

you've achieved a new level of manipulation you've done what others have failed to do you've used my kindness and stabbed me with it and as I die unappreciated by the monster i created because this forbidden fruit was never meant to be to go untouched and untainted by such empathy the cold air...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6