Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Nintendo

I dunno why is everyone is laughing at the cast; it’s literally filled with top tier actors. I mean, that’s amazing in my opinion. Funniest thing was the Chocobo GP announcement, which is a straight up rip off/clone of Mario Kart..on a Nintendo Direct. Oh the irony
  2. Recon

Sony

Anyone get a email from Sony to exclusively buy a PS5? Just wondering
  3. Recon

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

In Final Fantasy II, Guy can speak beaver. What is the language of beaver exactly? How translatable is it?
  4. Recon

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

So many Cids, but which one is the real one?
  5. Recon

What is your job?

I work in IT. Have you tried turning it off and back on?
  6. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I liked Shang Chi, but I thought the special effects were kinda off ngl
  7. Recon

Sony

I actually read the latest interviews and it’s acceptable that a polished game is better than a buggy one. Unfortunately, XVI doesn’t look like it’s ready for TGS. https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/square-enix-announces-tgs-2021-online-lineup-schedule
  8. Recon

Alan Wake Remastered Coming to PlayStation, Xbox, and PC!

I, uh, have never played the game 😬
  9. Recon

Sony

I know Eve is just a hack n slash but the game sure does look graphically impressive. Forspoken looks interesting but man does it need character polishing. I really like the open world they created however. Sad FF XVI didn’t appear, but knowing SQEX they will showcase that by their own merits.
  10. Recon

Sony

The showcase was damn hype. Very excited for Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, and KotoR. Insomniac is on fire right now
  11. Recon

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Some mom and pop shops in my local area are selling PS5s (digital) for very low mark ups. Like under 500, but then again, do you trust them? I see Walmart currently selling for 800 -1000. Maybe I should investigate lol
  12. Recon

Nintendo

Hoping to see Yacht Club games with a Shovel Knight Dig release announcement. That’s about it.
  13. Recon

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I’ve never had an interest in playing GTA games.
  14. Recon

Hello everybody

Howdy. Welcome!
  15. Recon

Annualized Final Fantasy?

No FF AAA game is going to see a annual release unless they: a) expand b) acquire c) outsource
  16. Recon

Best Rapper Names for All Rapper

My rap name is nayan8520
  17. Recon

News ► Kingdom Hearts music appears at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2021

Honestly this was so cool and unexpected. I was in the kitchen with the TV on and I was like “…wait a minute” So cool to hear this. I wonder how many athletes actually know these songs
  18. Recon

Film ► (Spoilers) Black Widow

I saw the movie this past week. The movie was good, but some of the writing coulddd have been better. Soundtrack, special effects, action scenes were all on point. I really wanted to see how Natasha was trained, but unfortunately that is missing from the movie.
  19. Recon

Steam Deck, Valve's Switch (Dec. 2021, $400)

I already feel bad for all the grandmas/grandpas buying this thinking they’re buying a Switch for their grandson/granddaughter
  20. Recon

Rare KH2 Reaction Command Found

If it was Cloud, then he would have defended himself. Poor Leon 😂
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6