Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

desu

hi bigger: http://i.imgur.com/YCzLf.jpg
  2. M

Anthurium

So I drew a flower in art. I think it looks pretty balls.
  3. M

Help/Support ► Anxiety (ways to deal with it)

Over this past year, I have become increasingly anxious. I'm constantly skittish and worrying about every possible thing. While a little anxiety's supposed to be good for everyone, I get physically ill whenever I start having an anxiety fit. I get shaky all over, which is normal I think, but I...
  4. M

Ienzo is a red herring

You heard me. The whole reason Ienzo is a child in the latest scans is to distract us from something else. Huey, Dewey, and Louie. They haven't aged since the time of BBS. I smell a conspiracy. :35:
  5. M

Gender test for track star

South African teen wins 800 amid gender-test flap - Olympics - Yahoo! Sports Although I find the manager's words to be fishy, I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Caster to have to go through this, especially if it gets proven that she really is a she after all. Discuss. :v
  6. M

Not able to upload any pics?

This is just something that I've noticed since a while ago, but whenever I go into my album to upload any pictures, the button to upload pictures is gone, even when I use the other skins. I'm just curious about what's going on and if there's a solution to this.
  7. M

Cat in China grows wings

Cat in China grows wings Discuss.
  8. M

Xion's birth in the novels?

Look who's posting a theory. o: I know, I know. I rape theories more than I ever do post them, but I thought that this was too much of a coincidence to not share it. Alright, as Rain kindly pointed out in the Novel Translation thread [link], Zexion reported to having heard screams from Vexen's...
  9. M

Musings of a Thursday Morning

I always hate going to school in the morning. It's not so much that I dislike school, which I do, but the way I get to school I dislike even more. I ride a bus. I've always rode the bus, even back in elementary school, I rode the bus. And I hate it. I hate waking up early and rushing to get...
  10. M

Quarantine

A little surprised that there's not a thread on this, but oh well. Well, I just watched it, and despite it ruining my appetite, it wasn't that bad of a movie. KfUAETRhhkw So, has anyone else seen Quarantine/what do you think of it?
  11. M

Ronin Dojo Community College DX

Otherwise known as RDCCDX: The Dark Water Saga by fortaxreasons. So, has anyone else heard of it? So far there's only 3 episodes, but from what I've seen it's pretty interesting. YwOys7qEhGU&feature=channel_page
  12. M

Help/Support ► Would anyone have any advice to give me?

Okay, I'll just get this out of the way, but I greatly dislike a certain classmate of mine. This guy is in my third hour class, which happens to be drama. And just recently, we had to be partners for a humorous duet. Now, I had already disliked him previously for breaking part of a project I...
  13. M

My idea about the Lingering Sentiment

First, before I state my theory, what do we know about the LS? He's an optional fight in FM+. He is decked in armor from head to toe and wields a Keyblade. He says, "You are not the one I chose", to Sora, which hints that Riku was chosen to wield the Keyblade. He harbors an extreme hatred for...
  14. M

Help, I'm a little confused here.

Mkay, I'm trying to fill Jiminy's Journal 100% and right now I'm doing all the minigames and such. In Twilight Town, I've already done everything except for this one thing: The SB Street Rave. I'm sorry if I sound like a complete idiot in asking this, but what exactly is this Street Rave and...
  15. M

Freshly Baked Cookies

Lol. I just got done baking about three dozen cookies. :> Would anyone like one?
  16. M

Fanfiction ► New Beginnings

Alright, I've been around the fanfic business for a while (not necessarily on this particular site), and this is one of my more recent projects that I've been working on. Criticism is welcomed. =) -- A mysterious figure smirked in the middle of the dark in a room. Various scenes of a child, a...
  17. M

Don't Go Messing Around in the Basement (short story)

I wrote this, at like, 2 in the morning for my friend the other day. =P Just felt like posting it up... And yes, the Organization XIII has a Wii. Dunno how they got it, don't care, they just do. -- Demyx was alone, wandering the lower levels of the castle. It was his day off and he literally...
  18. M

Ven's name?

Well, Tetsuya Nomura said Ven was a nickname and his real name is longer, so is it possible his name is Heaven? =.= I may be the hundredth or so person to realize this or this could be so absurd, it can't even be considered a possibility, but it just came to me when I was trying to go to sleep...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6