Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. purgatory

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

Kam needs a band name, and here the players can't even decide on a Team Name >.>
  2. purgatory

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

How utterly infuriating, I was pissed but to let it spiral out of control and get us all erased was definitely a ways away from my mind. Fuming, my fist were shaking, and only to be caressed by Adagio to lower my battle ready position. Who did he think he was, but the expression of nervousness...
  3. purgatory

I definitely got carried away, but I'm trying to make a more provocative character this time around with short-temper and patience. I'll try to reign that in for now just a bit. @Deimos - I'll eventually break it down in a post, it's two different variations of wave manipulation actually.
  4. purgatory

Hey don't go disappearing on us again this time ok? It's hard not to miss you c': i think you're...

Hey don't go disappearing on us again this time ok? It's hard not to miss you c': i think you're awesome!
  5. purgatory

I think I may have over did it in my last post. ^^;
  6. purgatory

There it is, that looming sense of dread that makes you groan. I'd officially obtained all I needed to know about this "Kamiya" from these short fractional replies. They meant to do us in, screw giving us anything sustainable that didn't serve to do anymore other than set my blood to boil...
  7. purgatory

Speaking of questions, are the reapers going to be participating in missions or are they going to harass us like the old days.
  8. purgatory

How do we win the game and escape? I sent the last question. That last one was me thinking of all of us, but mainly D.J. in particular who seemed the most anxious out of all of us. Kamiya seemed rather snappy with these replies, so I wouldn't be waiting long. Chattering about some team name...
  9. purgatory

Hey friend, as i've said in the other threads. Thank you, you've been wonderful and I'm glad to...

Hey friend, as i've said in the other threads. Thank you, you've been wonderful and I'm glad to have been writing with you for so long now ^^ you really help a lot with making writing with cool people fun.
  10. purgatory

I think Rhaps has a love for writing characters that borderline bully the others c: I'm not really sure what to ask Kam, she's already stingy with details.
  11. purgatory

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

Hmm now's as good a time as ever to explain the levels of this roleplay's progression. Phase 1 - Amnesiac Heroes All participants started with little to no memory of the past 3 years of their lives. They were given one memory from the master, a role assignment, a warning, and a person to find...
  12. purgatory

@Rhapsody - a proper overview of the rules is just more work for you love, the crew is pretty layback and I don't think anyone here is against helping less experienced and newcomers alike :3 Also, I never noticed this until now, but Max is a moderator?? I'm gonna Echo Dari here and say i'm for...
  13. purgatory

If DJ is dense, then Yuki is just unwittingly fearless, I gave a couple suggestions in my post. ^^b
  14. purgatory

I'm not usually this unnaturally stupid, I don't volunteer to be this bold, what I valued more than anything has always been my fears. Feeling that this was my limit, as far as I was willing to go...but when I reflected, I wasn't scared..? What the hell, I WASN'T SCARED? I rolled under the...
  15. purgatory

Best of luck to you Max! And things are ok on this front.
  16. purgatory

So Rhaps arts as well? :3 interesting, definitely give us a peak.
  17. purgatory

Could you tell that I was really digging into the vibe of everyone here. These players were pretty damn cool to be fair, a smirk formed in the corner of my mouth before I realized it. The tension eased some, feeling what felt like two more frequencies get added to my own and the girl to whom...
  18. purgatory

Nice posts thus far everyone! :3 The Team system is officially the preferred one, just confirming. Will you be using Entry Fees Rhaps? (The Composer imposed this idea as a way to re-examine the player's reality in absence of what they valued the most.)
  19. purgatory

This was already turning into a shit show faster than I realized. Could you tell that I was on edge, I could remember a little of that conversation in the white expanse. No way in hell was I gonna survive this whole shebang alone, I needed recruit a partner. Terrified at the very idea of...
  20. purgatory

Be sure to go back and check my post, Lol Yukinoshita is a she/her, you got it right :3 A bit of a disclaimer she's a bit haughty and a to the point kind of forward. I have a really weird idea for my psyche, but expect weirdness xD.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6