Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Launchpad

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

I'd give up over a significant downgrade in the gameplay department. If we lowered ourselves once again to a BBS/DDD standard of flow, animation, and balance, I don't think I'd be able to stick around and hope for it to improve again.
  2. Launchpad

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

Donald and Goofy continue to be massively underrated and disregarded by fans. So many people want them to be replaced by Riku and Kairi.
  3. Launchpad

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

"Testy, testy!" lmfao that's hilarious considering the way your clearly hurt ass burst in here
  4. Launchpad

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

one of the dumber posts I've read on here in a while thank you for the content. If you were online in 2006, you'd have heard every bad thing people had to say about KH2. I don't even need to explain it. I was disappointed in KH2. It was a popular opinion. 'Something's a little off' was the...
  5. Launchpad

I think KH3 doesn't really fail in any new ways. There's being disappointed that they didn't clean up their act to finish out the saga, but, having just freshly gone through the series with my girlfriend who's never seen KH before, there's nothing surprising about KH3's story fumbles, and all of...
  6. Launchpad

KH2 had even more uninterrupted pure Disney content than KH3. This is a mathematical fact.
  7. Launchpad

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

I'm literally sitting here like "why the fuck are people talking about Drake Bell, what does he have to do with this" before remembering the startling fact that not only was Drake in Kingdom Hearts 3, he had the last line of dialogue.
  8. Launchpad

News ► New NEO TWEWY screenshots detail team battles, shops, fashion, and more!

there are so many beautiful babes in this video game
  9. Launchpad

Melody Of Memory Favorite Songs

An Adventure in Atlantica is my go-to song to style on online opponents who are otherwise ripping me a new one
  10. Launchpad

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I'm beginning to think that this series in 'rumored to be in the works' in the same way that my girlfriend letting me sleep in the bedroom with her is 'rumored to be in the works'.
  11. Launchpad

A defense for Ishimoto

"It's not like the other 2 haven't had their weak tracks such as the themes for Monstro and KH1 Neverland." What on god's earth are you talking about with this? Monstro's field and battle themes are atmospheric masterworks. Evocative, mysterious, but somehow elegant given the trouble you're in...
  12. Launchpad

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

Like everyone else is saying, weird plot aside, everything is lining up for Square to make better Kingdom Hearts games. Disney loosening up on IP usage, mobile stuff coming to an end... Quadratum/Unreality seems like the perfect place to send all the characters we want to use, and leave the...
  13. Launchpad

The Prologue

I'll continue to sit over here and roll my eyes at the idea that 0.2 would have been a good opening to KH3. It's so often touted as fact that "it was supposed to be the prologue". Well, then, why isn't it? If it was important to Nomura for KH3 to open with a whole segment where you play as Aqua...
  14. Launchpad

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

So I created a mod on Nexus, my first actually, that replaces Data Xigbar's music with Kenny's theme from Attack on Titan, since they're both the same archetype and are both quite cool. It's slightly more complicated than a typical track replacement, because Xigbar's reaction command requires...
  15. Launchpad

I want instant world travel so bad now (AKA KH on PS5 speculation)

Because it's a bitch move. When you get down to it, everyone in the Organization wants to be cool and beat the tar out of Sora with their own strength.
  16. Launchpad

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

I simply cannot fucking believe the medium that's being used to tell this story right now. Which is silly, it's not like they'd suddenly change gears and use 3D animation or make a movie, it'd be horrendous for the amount of space the app would take up. I have been trying to catch up and...
  17. Launchpad

I want instant world travel so bad now (AKA KH on PS5 speculation)

I'm an odd one, so the first thing that comes to my mind is getting rid of the hologram-Moogle shops in every world and designating a true hub world for shops, once again. If travel can eventually become instantaneous, we lose almost no convenience by having a single world for shopping/synthing...
  18. Launchpad

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

I think as long as we live in a world where this^ is happening, getting pissed at people for theorizing about the literal same sky on the box art is pedantic
  19. Launchpad

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

I'm not talking about the story of Kingdom Hearts, when I question if the characters were in the game, I'm referring to the fact that their appearance is entirely relegated to non-gameplay segments.
  20. Launchpad

Hot(?) take, on the subject of TWEWY/Kingdom Hearts. DDD was horrible. Square Enix characters showing up strictly in cutscenes and having absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay is worse than them not showing up at all. Sure, Neku, Shiki, Beat, Rhyme, and Joshua all showed up in DDD... But...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6