Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► My short fiction homework

Thanks this will help a lot.adjetives,adjetives,adjetives got to remaber that.Oh and it was suppose to be short.That why its called a short fake story.If i made it like 10 pages.My teacher will die from reading!
  2. L

Fanfiction ► My short fiction homework

So in my class you had to write about a short fake story being locked in a room with some tape,a key chain,a belt,and a ink pen.So I want you to tell me how it is Trapped in college high. "Brrrrriiinnngg." Went the high school bell.Today was the last day of high school and it was summer...
  3. L

How Much Would You Pay?

Ill give you my xbox for it!....so thats like 400 or 500 dollers there.I think
  4. L

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

Took me only 2 days to beat it.
  5. L

Post your favorite LIMIT, Form,!!

limit:sora and riku form Anit form bwa ha ha ah ha
  6. L

One thing I want from KH II: Final Mix

I whould like it to make sora smarter in Kh2:FM
  7. L

SoraXRiku fanclub

Welcom to soraXriku page.Where crazy fangirls come and post topics about sora and riku togethere.But please dont go overload ok.good. Banners http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/shippokren/smallbannersXr.png smaller SoraXriku sig...
  8. L

Happy birthday to luckysora

Its my birthday hurray....and I still have no friends...oh well ITS MY BIRTHDAY! hurray! So wish me a happy birthday ok or esle:) P.s Im geting a armax i want some codes on kingdom hearts 2 please post them and wish me a happy birthday please^^
  9. L

kh2 got boring yet?

well i dont think its boreing.It's fun to play like a couple of times if there noting esle to do.So its kinda boreing non boreing game.
  10. L

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? I was like * well at least she's better then cid bad voice*0
  11. L

Skipped Scene

The laser part i can never beat in proud mode even with 86 def lvl 93 i press like crazy and i still die! 0-o ANd yuh that happends to me once to when i used session I aviod it
  12. L

The new inuyahsa movie on adult swim

well its not that new of a movie but did enyone hear that the 3rd inuyasha movie is comeing on adult swim!:drool:
  13. L

Is It Just Me ??

Kh2 was easyer because allmost everyone knew what to do.In Kh1 your like WTF what am i suppose to do!:bored:
  14. L

Riku's Kairi

Im going with riku_keyblade riku gay and he loves sora *end*
  15. L

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

You guys are lucky you got KH2 POSTERS!
  16. L

How did Sora get moved to Twilight Town?

Mybe they walk all the way there *3 hours later* Sora:are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet*etc* namine:YES SORA WHERE THERE sora:........LAIRER!
  17. L

Curseing KH2

great soon the'll think of that next there will be......well you know 0-o DUN DUN DUN!
  18. L

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

Hmmmmm I must see into this 0-o!!
  19. L

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

Cant say they both act the same look the same and.....well are the same 0-o
  20. L

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

OOOOO i love the sora ones ^^
shape1
shape2
shape3