Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Passion

Does anyone know where to get the download for this song for windows media player?
  2. A

KH:CoM Manga??

aww october is too far away!!! lol.....no seriously its only May....3 months!!!!
  3. A

oh ok.....i have all of the kh ones(except vol. 4) and i saw th ekh:CoM on another website and i started freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!
  4. A

Does anyone one know the release date in the US???
  5. A

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Riku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. A

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

NO RIKU IS MINE! My three picks Riku (kh1) Riku (kh:CoM) Riku (kh2) HA BEAT THAT!!!!!!
  7. A

who?

just a question who would have flowers as an attack? i would say probably Axel
  8. A

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

thats what thought but everyones saying its not i dont know what to believe now
  9. A

something really cool in TT

good theory
  10. A

who do you think has the sadest since of style in kh2?

umm.....Pete hes ugly and annoying!! lol
  11. A

You Tube??

does anyone know how to make movies and put them on you tube???
  12. A

dissapointed with summons

me either i usually use drive and thats it......chicken litttle is the worst fighter on mine...i havent even used genie or peter pan!!!
  13. A

Xemnas.

OHH thats how you do it!!!! im stuck at that part too!!
  14. A

KH2 - Play Arts Figures

well i like the others but im dissapointed in kairi!!
  15. A

Final Battle

im at that part too i dont have a problem with that but i do at the end when he does that fire bulletthing where you have to reflect it........it always kills me...oh and use dark aura a lot......
  16. A

most hated boss

captain hook was easy to me
  17. A

most hated boss

Riku 4!!!
  18. A

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

I am at Disney castle and it is DA BOMB!! Sequels can be awsome!!! Yeah i havent died yet either but it is on Begginer and when i have played through it once im going to normal!!!!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6