Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Violent vs. Archangels(A practice battle)

This thread is to prepare one of my characters for a battle on another site. Problem is I haven't used them in a long time and forgot how to use them so v_a and me are gonna have a go. Hopefully i'll remember how to use him. Arena: Forest Template: Name: Chrono Lockheart Age: 19 Gender...
  2. X

Dramatic Hearts XD "Spoilers"

xD I...cant stop laughing. xD rolf
  3. X

I totaly had this Roxas dream ...

Hmmm... The last dream I remember me having was that I was my rp character Tina, and I was fighting someone with a keyblade to the death so that they wouldn't destroy the world.(See sig) I remember that I was losing, went in for a final hit and...i woke up :cry: Your dreams scare me. O.o but...
  4. X

Fanfiction ► Ragnorok: the second coming

(I’ll just skip right to the exciting part, the story is original so.... Warning: This Fan-fic will cross over into various video-game and anime worlds;May contain spoilers;Read at your own risk) Level 0: Forced Departure “Your lucky Sora…looks like my summer vacation…is over.”...
  5. X

anyone maxed out in $$$?

I can only go so far...good job getting that much money.:thumbsup:
  6. X

Help/Support ► Trouble with emotions.

I never got to meet you...:cry: Come back soon. Hope you find what your looking for.
  7. X

Fanfiction ► An Epic Kingdom Hearts Short Story: The Mirror Game

It was great Xuan.^^ Your skills diminished? Don't worry, you'll remember how to write eventually. -Tina Lockheart(Don't ask what happened XP)
  8. X

Where can i buy COM

Got mine from gamecrazy... I need RE:com :cry:
  9. X

Re: CoM - Marluxia pre-fight video

Re: CoM - Marluxia pre-fight video Yeah on kh-vids.com at least I think thats the website. Edit: Whoops someone already answered. XP
  10. X

Titan Paradox Cup

U..umm the question was already answered...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6