Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Renegade 2!!!!!!!!!

For all those who have played the game may remember a while back that westwood was working on a sequal to this awsome first person shooter but for some reason was cancelled so it never got past its demo stage. but ive found a website thats started a petition to ask the people at westwood studios...
  2. S

Sephiroth

He was harder on kh1 even though I liked died in 5 seconds in the second one. Only because I was stupified at the moment.
  3. S

Roxas and the Orginization

Probably roxas couldnt get the hearts unless he was complete,i ts a crazy idea.
  4. S

begginner, normal, or proud?

Just passed proud mode, and saw the seret ending.:D
  5. S

shadow of the colossus 17th colossi

I got a question for all those who've played the game. Is there such thing as a 17th colossi or is it all just a lie? cause some sites say its true and some dont. Plus Iv's been to the secret garden and nothing happend, i just want to know if i screwed up somewhere or if im just stressing over...
  6. S

Weird glitch in Tron's world

Yeah there are glitches, after i defeat a boss in valor form i stay in it for the rest of the cut scenes.
  7. S

13 super heartless

Or have some of the same features, like stances or weapons.
  8. S

very saddened... kh2 was great but short

45 hours for me I realized that i played it for a long time. I was shocked I was to into the game to notice.
  9. S

About The secret ending

Doubt it would be there.
  10. S

Fight with Riku

If we do fight riku then it will be a awsome fight.
  11. S

Buying from Wal-Mart

My wal-mart doesnt have it either. (sob):(
  12. S

cloud v sephroith

I saw that movie already it was an awsome fight at the end.
  13. S

How would you react if...

I would foam at the mouth topple over to my side then stay silent for a long time.........
  14. S

Rating

It has to be E because its disney there cant be any bad stuff in it, or else...
  15. S

BKH in KH?

Ive been wondering about that voice so it could be very possible that it is BHK. They may explain that in kh2 hopefully.
  16. S

What is it about kingdom hearts...

When I first got the game and past it I looked for sites about it and I did. Thats why I am here today.
  17. S

Heartless...

Havent seen them anywere else or anything that looks like them.
  18. S

who cried at the end?

I almost cried *sniff* when I think about it, it makes me sad inside.
  19. S

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

I love to kill donald and goofy with that big stone in Cave of wonders XD.....
  20. S

Look what I found

If only they were real then I would get one. To bad *sigh*....
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6