Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

A defense for Ishimoto

I heard that a long time ago, but I could never figure out which parts those were. Can you identify where they come in the track? Always wondered. Hurts my soul. If Square is smart they'll have Sachiko Miyano, Natsumi Kameoka or Yuko Komiyama handle whatever Yoko doesn't do in future games...
  2. X

A defense for Ishimoto

I mean I don't know much about TWEWY but I've even said he straight up copy-pasted the same material between the 3 final boss tracks of KH3, so this doesn't surprise me. *KH2, for me this is an old song and dance ;)
  3. X

What themes to incorporate into a Female Player theme?

Welllllll, given certain events we just saw in the UX ending, The sad thing is you know Nomura's gonna make the canon Player a guy, if anything.
  4. X

KH Shower Thoughts

Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all either
  5. X

KH Shower Thoughts

I forget if I already said this one, but Yozora's name is the Japanese equivalent of Noctis', both meaning Night Sky. Then what about his girlfriend? Is she the new Stella from Versus XIII? Stella is star in Latin, and in Japanese the word would be Hoshi. Plus that girl is literally already the...
  6. X

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Even mobile drip feeds can have decent character work. They certainly run for long enough. Dissidia Opera Omnia has even done a few interesting things with some FF characters over the years, and that's got a cast of 100+ to juggle. Also, UX didn't really introduce most of those concepts. Hell...
  7. X

Symbolically, that's pretty much exactly my problem with KH in a nutshell. In a way this is channeling the writers. Instead of focusing on characters, which at this point have become the strongest element of the narrative (and Saix is one of the most interesting tbh), they seem to want to direct...
  8. X

I mean their new personalities in CoM, not post-KH3. How Marluxia went from being a nice big bro to a cold and callous manipulator. And how Larxene went from being fairly blah to entertaining sadistic. Avoiding her would just let them off the hook, the way I see it. If Namine were ok with it...
  9. X

I mean yeah, actually that was first thought. Probably because my subconscious thought how we never see parents in KH. I wouldn't get my hopes up :p Or how Lauriam and Elrena ultimately develop their new personalities.
  10. X

Hard to come up with my own conclusions when I'm not sure what's happening at any given moment lol Besides, it's not like Luxu being the traitor means anything more than if it were Ava. Traitor to what exactly? From all we've seen, including in KH3, he seems to be carrying out the role he was...
  11. X

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

It's barely a line, but I will say I love Larxene's "UGH, Xemnas" in KH3. She's just so disgusted by him for seemingly no reason that it feels completely random, it's hilarious!
  12. X

I'm also realizing I still don't know what was up with the Dark Chirithy way back in the beginning. And people were telling me Ava was the answer to the traitor question a long time ago, but apparently in was Luxu after all?
  13. X

Nomura, dammit, there was so much here I've already forgotten some of the questions that arose while I was watching. I've also completely forgotten after all this time why Daybreak Town was even destroyed here, can someone explain? And why, when Ephemer and Skuld returned to the real world DB...
  14. X

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

You're much more charitable than I am lol But I wouldn't say it was all necessarily misdirection. Maleficent was simply referencing the fact that he was a time traveler, was how I took it. Also there were 12 other Org members who needed screen time, most of them more important than Dark Riku...
  15. X

From what I understood, 'Dark Riku' was only labelled so to remain ambiguous about his identity during KH3, because it wanted to misdirect us until the end. And calling him 'Riku Replica from the time when he thought he was the real Riku' would be a bit clunky. He ultimately was Repliku, and I...
  16. X

I don't really need to see any fights here, and I think people are off base if they think that's what's missing from the story, that seeing the battles would make everything worth it. At this point the only thing I care about or have any attachment to is the plot of Lauriam and his sister, as...
  17. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Patch 1.04 Out Now

Well now they're leaving more money on the table lol. Keeping any of Yoko's finished work from being publicly available is a crime against music. Everyone should let their wishes be heard if they want this too.
  18. X

You mean there was an actual story behind it? I never heard any sort of explanation given.
  19. X

I thought so, all the more reason we REALLY need a KH3 OST Plus with the extra MoM material.
  20. X

By the way, that quick little musical cue when the Final World logo pops up, the remix of the theme from KH3, that's brand new to MoM right?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6