Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Wielders meet The Card Captors

wow, no one's posted or read the last chapter...-_- :(
  2. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom (re-post)

thanx, i'll get rite on that since i can't post a home coz my computer won't acess this website... so wen i hav some time (wat with final exams and whatnot,) i'll write the next chapter and thanks for those of you who support and read my fan-fics, (YOU ROCK!!!) :D
  3. T

so yeah...^^pleaz stay tuned...and thanx to all those ppl who read my fanfics
  4. T

srry guys but i hardly had time to write recently since i had final at college-_- but i promise i'll write more chapter soon and i'll re-post the last chapter... Chapter 9 – Secrets At the Realm of Darkness… “So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here...
  5. T

new chapter soon...(srry, i've been bust wif finals at college, so...yeah..)
  6. T

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

hey zee, u still haven't read .hack//kingdom new chapter about..oh yea YOU!-_-..so read it
  7. T

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom -a fanfic-

AHEM, did ANYONE READ IT?!?! oh yea n Zaelfar, don't forget about the idea i gave ya for Trey in ur second volume to ur .hack fanfic, k?
  8. T

hoped u all lykd it, next chapter will b posted next week...for now, i gotta go work on my otha fanfic...^^
  9. T

Chapter 8 – Secrets At the Realm of Darkness… “So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here, so…*snaps his fingers* Maleficent, here’s another useless heart” said Dark Kite as he sent the lifeless body back to where he came from. “Ahh, yes, yet another...
  10. T

Okay, this next chapter is gonna be long...so brace for impact...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

hmm...interesting...i hope trey appears in this chapter...and about ur request, zelfar...sure, why not?^^
  12. T

hello?-_- did anyonw read the new chapter yet?
  13. T

hope you all lykd the new chapter^^
  14. T

Chapter 8 – Traitor *In the Ice palace* “Well said, warrior” said a mysterious voice that came from the shadows. “Who’s there?” said Riku angrily as he got in front of Rena, Keyblade in hand. “Wait a minute…that voice it sounds….familiar…” said Zelfar as he thought to himself where he had...
  15. T

okay, here are the dark clow cards (made from kh bosses) The WItch= maleficent The Flame= Hades The Trickster= the boss u fight in wonderland The sneak =the chameleon u fight in deep jungle The urchin=ursula hope u all liked the new chapter, more soon, promise;)
  16. T

Chapter 3- Madison’s Past ~ Draco the Warrior *Twilight Town* “O.OThat was…weird” said Zelfar at he stared at Sakura. “Tell me about it, it’s like reliving a nightmare^^’!” said Madison as she laughed nervously. “Well, this can’t be good…” said a mysterious voice from behind the group...
  17. T

srry, been busy wif college exams and other...."fun" things -_- but anyway, i actually found some time to type yesterday so.....
  18. T

thanx fro the new character, he will appear in the new chapter which will probably b posted on monday or tuesday...oh yea, and the new chapter has an unexpected "twist"....so stay tuned!^^
  19. T

AAAAH!!! srry^^ anyway, i haven't had any time at all to log on here due to 4 exams i had plus countless other duties -_-...but anyway, new chapters will be going up on monday or tuesday, so stay tuned! ;)
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6