Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

Your top three returning Disney worlds

I've detailed how a Sa'luk fight (along with the rest of the 40 thieves) could go down before: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/design-a-kh-boss-battle.221905/page-2#post-6589708
  2. MATGSY

Video Game Nitpicks/Shower Thoughts Thread (SPOILERS Galore)

Find out what's happening with Metroid Prime 4.
  3. MATGSY

I'm not opposed to Atlantica if it has Caribbean's swimming controls.
  4. MATGSY

We ain't done with Agrabah until we get Prince of Thieves & Snake Jafar in a non-mobile entry. So that means at least 2 more visits.
  5. MATGSY

He knew Saria by name is what I meant.
  6. MATGSY

Well to be fair, she was the one I was most interested in before starting the game anyway. Between DoA, Pokemon, and P5R, redheads named Kasumi have become my weakness. That said worlds were basically made by pressing the randomize mountains button really hurts it. Mako actively isn't designed...
  7. MATGSY

What would you change about KH:DDD story?

Or give Xehanort 12 Disney/FF villains to boss around.
  8. MATGSY

What would you change about the KH:BBS storyline?

It's just....why even draw attention to it? Use Mickey's nephews as a substitute or something.
  9. MATGSY

Design a KH boss battle

OK, so the definition of Disney boss is a bit stretched here, as I'm not entirely sure Disney owns him. But apparently he was in Kingdom Keepers, so he might be open game. Name: Judge Doom/Baron Von Ruthless Film: Who Framed Roger Rabbit World: Disneytown (alternative: Wasteland) Location...
  10. MATGSY

Leaked KH4 and KHUX for PC

To sell it & Union X as separate titles for more money, duh.
  11. MATGSY

Scratch that, get rid of HeuDewLou. I know I know, Mickey characters are ageless, time passes differently for each world, blah blah blah. That doesn't mean Square should just shamelessly have the preteen characters from KH1 be the same damn age in the game set 10 years earlier & act like that's ok.
  12. MATGSY

Oh yeah, there is literally no one outside of cutscenes, not even main film characters.
  13. MATGSY

Kairi as third playable character. CLU, Frollo, TWEWY enemy of some sort, & either Coachman/Honest John/Monstro bossfight (reminder that we didn't get BBSFM for a long time so DDD could've been a way of giving players FM content like rE:Coded gave us the Roxas fight). Perhaps the lot of them...
  14. MATGSY

"Leak" season

Square isn't going to just stop making mobile games anymore. Of course there's gonna be more KH mobile. Hell if anything, the success of Genshin Impact probably got their attention & they're now seeking to make something on that level.
  15. MATGSY

Do you think Kingdom hearts \ verum rex should cater twords the T rating

Stop & breathe every once in a while, man. Paragraphs are your friends. Anyway I guess if they lean more towards live action Disney worlds they could bump it up a little.
  16. MATGSY

Sony

This hadn't been posted yet: Sony's belated E3/Gamescom/pre-TGS event basically. Better be worth the wait.
  17. MATGSY

Your KH headcanon

Hot Rod and Dancer are the heartless and nobody respectively of the same complete fucking asshole.
  18. MATGSY

Can we talk about the cricket....

He also knows what films/FF games everyone originates from too. Jiminy has Deadpool powers that he's been hiding.
  19. MATGSY

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

Rui has orange hair in tails and her grandfather has a pikachu so the fan theory had been that her grandparents were Ash and Misty as an elderly couple.
  20. MATGSY

All things considered, I have less issues with the overall story of BBS than other games & wouldn't really change too much. That said, Terra's Anakin Saga was a bit of a cop out in making him more of a gullible idiot working with Disney villains than someone actually giving in to darkness as a...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6